Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Knights of Andreas 2.08: The Chase

Always love the off-field heavy chapters. Good stuff. :yep:

And lol @Churles, I mean Malik, being told to stay in his lane.

• Upvote 2

Great chapter, Steven. I like how you're bringing the PR angle into the fold now. As we all know, it is just as big as any other part of the game. I'm curious about where this budding partnership between Chance and Adam goes. I wonder how he first got Chance's attention? Was it the "The Knights of Andreas have arrived." headline at the end of last season?

On the other hand, Daniel says the relationship between Jaxson and his daughter won't affect anything, but can we be sure? Only time will tell. This is really starting to get good now. I think you're getting good at balancing the on field action with the supporting plots that go along with it.

Edit: And yea, I lol'd at the stay in your lane part.

Edited by Sarge

One the one hand, drunk driving is bad, but on the other hand, telling churlz to stay his lane was gold. And in true raiders fashion, we choked when it counts.

Yea I LOL'd with the stay in your lane comment.

The story is really building now and as Sarge said the on/off field action is really starting to flow together.

I really want to see how the relationship between Chase and Adam folds out. They both have the chance to either work together or screw each other over.

D-Jam trying to change his reputation with the team is another thing that excites me, obviously he is the offensive version of Rose but him wanting to change and mature and using Bishop to do so would be a great story.

Then finally, the Jaxson - Daniels story really has a chance to flesh out nicely. It could go off in so many different directions its intriguing, I would love to see a Thursday night dinner situation with the family.

Good work again Stevo.

This was an awesome chapter, it makes me really really excited for the next one. I loved the "now everything's turned around. Now it's chasing us." line, I bet that was fun to write.

This was an awesome chapter, it makes me really really excited for the next one. I loved the "now everything's turned around. Now it's chasing us." line, I bet that was fun to write.

So much of KoA so far has been devoted to the Knights being in rebuilding and trying to get over the hump of being a bad football team. Now that they're finally through, I wanted a line that summed up that entire experience, and that was the best I could come up with. Hence the title of the chapter as well, though it has multiple meanings, as you probably noticed.

Hump Day Bump Day :coffee:

Loved the focus on off the field. What's funny about stories that are heavy in one topic or in one setting, everything away from that gets to shine because it's new. Great job. I really want to see more politics leaking through, eventually.