Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Knights of Andreas 2.09: Exchanges and Extensions

The hell just happened? Did we just... clown the Ravens? Because that was pretty amazing. I'm interested to see where all the partial story lines end up going, because this is going really well right now.

Top 5 Character Rankings (this is a thing now):

1. Wayne Schneider

2. Chance Phllips

3. Briggs Randall

4. The Real Johnny Football

5. Merle Harden

• Upvote 1

Good Guy Logan.

Dat cliffhanger doe.

• Upvote 2

Top 5 Character Rankings (this is a thing now):

1. Wayne Schneider

2. Chance Phllips

3. Briggs Randall

4. The Real Johnny Football

5. Merle Harden

:smug:

Locker room has officially become TGP chat, with SteVo delivering some great one-liners. :yep: Btw, fuck the Ravens. :rock:

• Upvote 1

Great stuff as usual. I'm loving the growing competition between Zack and Sean. It's also hilarious how Mav and Wilkes led a comeback but they were still pissed at each other after.

• Upvote 2

Need moar comments! The more feedback I get, the better I can make this for you guys.

Just read it. I was really enjoying the madden style comeback.

• Upvote 1

Another great episode Stevo.

I loved how you have gotten the personas of members here into their characters, the sack competition is nice and I really liked how you did the comeback to win between Mav and D-Jam.

Another thing I liked was the fact you still included the ongoing story with Jaxson and Daniels but only as a backdrop for it too be re visited later.

Also I wonder if the drink is a Harden family problem....

• Upvote 1

Wow, Stevo. My favorite chapter by far, and that's even if you remove any reference to my character. The Mav/D-Jam confrontational comeback was just perfect (love that we bitched the Ravens like that, too, lolz).

The sack competition should be fun. I'm betting that they tie and we continue the bet in the post season. :D

I think your dialogue has been improving steadily and I've really enjoyed the interactions.

Oh, and it's pretty epic to read this while listening to the Friday Night Lights soundtrack. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Wow, Stevo. My favorite chapter by far, and that's even if you remove any reference to my character. The Mav/D-Jam confrontational comeback was just perfect (love that we bitched the Ravens like that, too, lolz).

The sack competition should be fun. I'm betting that they tie and we continue the bet in the post season. :D

I think your dialogue has been improving steadily and I've really enjoyed the interactions.

Oh, and it's pretty epic to read this while listening to the Friday Night Lights soundtrack. :yep:

tumblr_inline_nfagxk43xE1se16xl.gif

Speaking of music, when I was writing the Maverick/D-Jam comeback I was listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXCpLOd1NE

• Upvote 1

Holy shit. Didn't expect that cliffhanger! Nice work, Stevo! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Also loved how we schooled the Ravens in the end!

• Upvote 1

Best chapter ever :badass:

If the only thing we take away from this one is that Cary Williams is a punk bitch, 10/10 would read again. (Alternative ending of punching out Cary and getting ejected, Knights lose).

Dunno how Wilkes' reaction to being carried off the field would go. Probably shocked at first, but now he's definitely gonna have an ego like circa-2005 Chad Johnson after that. Mav will come around eventually. :smug:

Then it got like, real, real, at the end and I was like :O

The next episode is gonna be like that super serious episode of Fresh Prince when Carlton gets addicted to speed, I can feel it.

Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 1

Every character develops in every chapter. I love it. The Jerome/Rachel thing is so real--Dad always knows from the get. It just doesn't get past any father. As for Harden--I'm getting really excited about how this is all fleshing out for him. These characters have certain flaws, all of them, and that makes them very real.

Now, one suggestion I have is some of these characters need to show themselves as bad people, eventually. Bad people are everywhere. Who's going to make that first awful decision? Malik gonna get a DUI? Javad gonna ruin Harden's reputation? Phillips gonna trap Javad with blackmail? Maverick gonna take Little Bitch Syndrome to the next level?

WILL D-JAM DO SIT-UPS IN HIS DRIVEWAY?

• Upvote 1