Sign in to follow this  
Eefluxx

Patriots Accused Of Deflating Footballs

Sean still shook his shitcake team lost the big one to the Pats. Can't handle the annual hatefuck Pats put on everyone. :smug:

Yeah I'm still salty about it. I ain't gonna lie and igaf either lol.

On the bright side, this could be one step closer to Goddell getting fired. How could this not be considered a win/win?

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'm still salty about it. I ain't gonna lie and igaf either lol.

On the bright side, this could be one step closer to Goddell getting fired. How could this not be considered a win/win?

Well when you put it that way.

These penalties dished out for deflated game balls has me like...

large.jpg

]

Not much you can do about Goodell and his NFL comrades being total cocksuckers. Oh well, Pats will be laughing when Jimbo goes 4-0.

The white man marches on.

Makeup call for sweeping Spygate under the rug and the slap on the wrist that entailed.

Cheating is cheating, doesn't matter to what degree. "B-B-BUT EVERYONE DOES IT! THE PATRIOTS ARE JUST THE ONES THAT GOT CAUGHT!" M'kay, where's the evidence?

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

The whole time I thought the NFL would come down hard to look good, and probably cave when Brady appeals.

I just don't see this holding up with the ridiculous report from Wells. Everything in the league these days is about coming out hard to look like the good guys then having everything reduced through the appeals.

I also like Goodell having Troy Vincent be the poster boy for this one. Helps him save even more face. Goodell is gonna pull out all the tricks before he even thinks about losing his job lol.

Belichicks and Brady's legacies are always going to be tainted to a degree and all their superbowls are going to have an asterisk next to it because there was always some form of cheating involved.

Troy Vincient is an Eagle for life. Stick it to the Pats, Troy. '04-'05 never forget. :yes:

The league knew it was gonna give Brady 4 games when they gave them that cupcake schedule though. :notamused:

Funny part is, Cherry is crying more than the Pats fans. :yao:

Belichicks and Brady's legacies are always going to be tainted to a degree and all their superbowls are going to have an asterisk next to it because there was always some form of cheating involved.

10882332_986049958091152_681922949156507

This is a pretty severe punishment considering the crime and evidence found. I get the suspension of Tom Brady if they are confident he had something to do with the doctoring, but fining the team a million dollars and taking away a first round pick is a little much. Certainly considering the report shown the front office and coaches most likely did not know anything about the deflated balls. If this was another team they likely would have just received the small fine that's supposed to be given when balls are found to be doctored, but I guess this is what happens when your team has a history of cheating.

I don't personally mind the doctoring of balls to an extent. A lot of QB's have explained all the different ways they changed balls since this "deflategate" started, including methods some teams used to make them stickier, so it's pretty obvious many QB's make alterations to the balls to an extent. If they're going to hand out this kind of a penalty to the Pats they better back it up by making changes to how balls are handled all around. If people are going to say a few PSI effects the integrity of the game the same should be said for other alterations done to make the balls easier to grip.

• Upvote 2

IMO there is very few things a team can do to tarnish a SB. That is a whole 16 games plus playoffs. Hard for anyone to throw dirt on an entire season.

I think the fact that Brady and everyone in the organization top to bottom denied involvement and/or knowledge also contributed to the punishment.

I think the fact that Brady and everyone in the organization top to bottom denied involvement and/or knowledge also contributed to the punishment.

It's a good point in terms of Brady's punishment but there's been no evidence the FO knew about it so the draft pick removal and fine don't fit in my opinion. If it came out that they did lie similar to the bounty-gate situation it would be more understandable.

So you think this was going on under Belichick's nose and he had no clue. You need to GET a clue lol.

• Upvote 1

In the statement it said that the Patriots didn't make McNally available for a 2nd interview and were asked multiple times.

Brady didn't cooperate with handing over text, and emails.

Those both played a part in the punishment it said. It also said their past issues with spygate and stuff played a part in the punishment too.

• Upvote 1

In the statement it said that the Patriots didn't make McNally available for a 2nd interview and were asked multiple times.

Brady didn't cooperate with handing over text, and emails.

Those both played a part in the punishment it said. It also said their past issues with spygate and stuff played a part in the punishment too.

So the Pats even tried to cheat the investigation lol. I bet you they thought they were bullet proof. Fuck them.

Tom Brady will appeal his four-game DeflateGate suspension.

"The discipline is ridiculous and has no legitimate basis," Brady's agent Don Yee said. "In my opinion, this outcome was pre-determined; there was no fairness in the Wells investigation whatsoever. There is no evidence that Tom directed footballs be set at pressures below the allowable limits. ... We will appeal, and if the hearing officer is completely independent and neutral, I am very confident the Wells Report will be exposed as an incredibly frail exercise in fact-finding and logic. The NFL has a well-documented history of making poor disciplinary decisions that often are overturned when truly independent and neutral judges or arbitrators preside." There's a pretty good chance Brady's suspension will be reduced.

I hope his suspension gets reduced. Pats play Dallas week 4. As much I hate the Pats, fuck Dallas. This pleases me.

Vikings and Panthers were caught using heaters on the game balls during cold games to improve grip: Warning

Chargers few years back wiped down their game balls with an adhesive for better grip: Warning

Tom Brady accused of generally knowing about game ball deflation with no evidence to prove any direct involvement: 4-Game suspension, loss of 1st round pick, $1 million fine

And that is leaving out the fact that we've had QBs during interviews in recent years openly talk about the way they like their game balls for better grip.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Guess things like facts don't matter when talking about the patriots :mjlaugh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vikings and Panthers were caught using heaters on the game balls during cold games to improve grip: Warning

Chargers few years back wiped down their game balls with an adhesive for better grip: Warning

Tom Brady accused of generally knowing about game ball deflation with no evidence to prove any direct involvement: 4-Game suspension, loss of 1st round pick, $1 million fine

And that is leaving out the fact that we've had QBs during interviews in recent years openly talk about the way they like their game balls for better grip.

People should stop running their mouths about the Chargers using an illegal towel, they did nothing wrong.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/04/chargers-ultimately-prevailed-in-appeal-of-towel-fine/