Yo BK

• Upvote 1

We make jokes about people having died, but you I was actually worried about, lol. Glad to hear from you. Stick around if you can. :yep:

• Upvote 1

welcome back, friend.

*throws a checkdown pass*

• Upvote 1

Still got the old PS i had but havent fooled around with in a couple years, still get the urge to keep trying tho. Thanks Mav.

:ooo:

Welcome back dude! That's rough about your father, but it's an extremely admirable thing you're doing for him. He's lucky to have you as a son. Glad you're back. I hate it when quality posters such as yourself leave.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back!

• Upvote 1

Hey! I've been around a year and a half or so (hope I didn't make you leave :shifty: ). Nice to meet you, and I love talking to other fans of the AFC West teams. All of the ones here are pretty cool, except for OAK, because he's a dreams-shattered Falcons fan :rofl:

Sorry to hear about your dad. My grandmother was recently diagnosed with early stage dementia. It's been a tough experience but the time spent helping her through it has really been helping all of us. Good luck.

Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 2

Nice to see and hear from ya again, BK. I would have searched countless other forums to hunt you down and bring you back here myself, as I did before... But I didn't know where you were lurking. :(

Glad you're back though! Welcome Home!

• Upvote 1

Thanks F4E. i seem to recall that once upon a time. Glad to be back, this place is still as cool as i remember.

Also thanks Vin and MileHighGuy. I've reached my limit on rep for today but i'll get ya tomorrow.

Welcome back BK!!! missed ya over here. Still rockin the bass?

• Upvote 1

Welcome back BK!!! missed ya over here. Still rockin the bass?

Oh yeah when i find the free time. Thanks MOTM.

BK!!! Welcome back dude!

I'm sorry about your father, but it's awesome that you're happy spending so much time with him.

I hope you can stick around as much as you can, but everyone understands. Family is everything.

• Upvote 1

BK!!! Welcome back dude!

I'm sorry about your father, but it's awesome that you're happy spending so much time with him.

I hope you can stick around as much as you can, but everyone understands. Family is everything.

Yeah W/O We have Nothing. Thanks BucD

Welcome back BK. I really don't know you like that but the 2 years that I've been here, I've heard nothing but great things about you. TGP holds you in great esteem and these guys really care about you. Hope you stick around bro ;)

• Upvote 1

Welcome back BK. I really don't know you like that but the 2 years that I've been here, I've heard nothing but great things about you. TGP holds you in great esteem and these guys really care about you. Hope you stick around bro ;)

Thanks Man, yeah the guys here are like a Family. i've been away for almost a year and a half and it's still the same here, Great Guys. I'll be staying around.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to all of you for your Kind words and for accepting me back to the Best Foosball Site on the net.

• Upvote 2