Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Better Call Saul Discussion

Season 4 will premiere on August 6th! Not sure how I'm late in seeing that.

The first trailer is out for season 4... wow.

That Comicon trailer woahh baby!

AMC announced they renewed BCS for season 5.

In honor of BCS season 4 premiering tonight, I watched some of Saul's best liners from BB. I can't wait to see how he turns into this, I have a feeling Kim's gotta die or something drastic really has to happen for him to turn into Saul.

Edited by Sparty
  • Upvote 1

I'm so pumped for this!

Thanks for the reminder, I need to make sure my DVR is set

• Upvote 1

Good shit, yo.

So...Chuck's death means Saul gets his millions of dollars that he's owed right? Explains how he gets the capital to start a full-fledged firm.

This has to be one of the most consistently excellent TV shows...ever. Have we ever seen a bad episode? A letdown? A disappointment? Even this premiere was an episode where nothing much happened, but I loved it all the same, and I can't wait until next Monday.

This has to be one of the most consistently excellent TV shows...ever. Have we ever seen a bad episode? A letdown? A disappointment? Even this premiere was an episode where nothing much happened, but I loved it all the same, and I can't wait until next Monday.

Yea, I am waiting for the letdown, but it's not coming. In fact, this is gonna get even crazier in a few episodes when another Breaking Bad alum makes an appearance... I think you know who I mean. :yep:

Yea, I am waiting for the letdown, but it's not coming. In fact, this is gonna get even crazier in a few episodes when another Breaking Bad alum makes an appearance... I think you know who I mean. :yep:

FINALLY Marie is getting her due.

(Ive been trying to avoid spoilers so plz don't say who)

I'm not even 100% sure... because it's a difficult connection to make as the storyline is right now. But we are not finished seeing BB characters, and I would be surprised if the one in my mind is kept out of BCS entirely.

It shouldn't be anyone else but

giphy.gif

unless I'm forgetting someone. It's way, way too early for any of the main cast.

Edited by Vin

Another new episode tonight. Sooo glad that BCS is back in our lives. :towel:

Not sure if this counts as a spoiler as its just speculation but uh tags just because

Vince and Co didnt rule out a Walter appearance. He may (or may not) be alive in the Gene/ Flash Forward sequences. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

I'm ruling that out.

There's NO WAY Walt is alive. Even if he is, he's in jail, but why would he be in an Omaha cell? It really wouldn't make sense and take away from Breaking Bad. They wouldn't do that. If Walter does show up, it would be before the events of BB in an easter-egg like fashion.

The last 10 minutes of last night's episode...

:ooo:

I'm ruling that out.

There's NO WAY Walt is alive. Even if he is, he's in jail, but why would he be in an Omaha cell? It really wouldn't make sense and take away from Breaking Bad. They wouldn't do that. If Walter does show up, it would be before the events of BB in an easter-egg like fashion.

If it happens it would be because

the Gene / Flash Forward scenes arent as far into the future as we think. It could be in between Saul going to the cleaner and Walts final showdown

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

What do you mean by cleaner? Walt met Saul AT the cleaner... And Saul is already cleaned in the flash forwards... I'm not getting you.

Another brilliant episode. Poor Kim is so firmly leading Team Jimmy, setting herself up for emotional devastation. However Kim and Jimmy manage to drift apart, it will be very sad to watch.

Regarding Sparty/F4E's conversation:

It's definitely possible because remember Walt was in New Hampshire for a long time. Enough time for Saul to move to Omaha and get established as a Cinnabon manager? Remains to be seen.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if Kim will ever let Jimmy read that letter?

I think we will be seeing the end if Kim and Nacho soon. I feel bad for both of them... Kim, for the reasons Steven mentioned, and Nacho because... he just seems like a normal guy who doesn't want any part of this lifestyle but got caught up in it.

I hope Gus sends him away to keep him safe.

Howard will disappear simply because now that Chuck is gone, there is no further need for his character.

I think the exact opposite sarge. The end of the episode seemed like a clear indication that nacho isn't getting out of that life anytime soon.

And they wouldn't bother showing that letter if it won't ever be read. I'd say that's close to a guarantee.

Also there's no indication that Kim and nacho aren't there during breaking bad (in fact saul mentions nacho for a second in breaking bad). Just because Walt and Jesse never run into them doesn't mean they aren't involved in sauls life.

Edited by blotsfan

Also let us not forget Mike's sick burn on Lydia.

"If I asked you to reconsider..."

"I'd ask you to do the same."

• Upvote 1