FL Colt Fan

Andre Johnson is a Colt

Welp... He chose one of the two teams that I will not root for him to be successful. Congrats Andre. You're officially dead to me. Excuse me while I go kick rocks.

• Upvote 2

Annoying. We didn't even talk to him after we brought Cobb back. Was nice to dream, though. I hate the Colts with a fiery passion. Unfortunate.

alright, this is gonna be one of the weirdest wrong uniform experiences

• Upvote 2

Chargers offered him the most money and he had a plane ready to be boarded to San Diego when the Colts called and upped their offer.

Chargers offered him the most money and he had a plane ready to be boarded to San Diego when the Colts called and upped their offer.

darn

darn

To be clear, I am pretty sure you guys still had the top offer on the table. He just preferred Indy, and they came up enough to lure him away. My original post was kind of vague on that. I re-read it and sounded like the Colts came back over the top, which is not true from what I am reading.

Andre was always about that action boss.

Andre was always about that action boss.

Just ask Cortland, Andre hits like a bish... :rofl:

I'm hearing Gore ran most of his years in SF with a Fullback leading the way. The colts put a TE in the backfield some last year to help block. I wonder if the Colts will pick up a FB ?

I officially love the Colts now lol.

• Upvote 2

To be clear, I am pretty sure you guys still had the top offer on the table. He just preferred Indy, and they came up enough to lure him away. My original post was kind of vague on that. I re-read it and sounded like the Colts came back over the top, which is not true from what I am reading.

Ah, I am willing to bet Gore played a LARGE role in his decision. I would've loved to see him and Rivers in action though.

Just ask Cortland, Andre hits like a bish... :rofl:

23882.jpg

this is gunna be really fun to watch

• Upvote 1

:welp:

Andrew Luck has a 7.4 QB rating when targeting Andre Johnson.

Luck has targeted Johnson 18 times, completing a mere seven passes. Luck has been picked three times looking the future Hall-of-Famer's way. Johnson got out-snapped 57-41 by Donte Moncrief in Week 3. The Colts are seeing the same thing as everybody else. Johnson just might not have it anymore.
Edited by Vin

Andre is definitely looking his age. Moncrief is definitely trending up while Dre is trending down. I hope Dre can get something going on in this offense.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1575/andre-johnson

The Indianpolis Star's Zak Keefer considers it "likely" the Colts release Andre Johnson.

The Colts were lauded for their signing of Johnson last offseason following his release from the division-rival Texans, but apparently Houston knew something most of us didn't; Johnson was done or close to it. Now going on age 35 and coming off a horrific 41-503-4 line, Johnson may be one-and-done in Indy. The Colts can save $5 million against the cap by releasing Johnson. They can move forward with T.Y. Hilton, Donte Moncrief, and Phillip Dorsett.