Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Rand Paul Announces Candidacy for President

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/rand-paul-savannah-guthrie-fight-116757.html dude can't even keep his shit together in a today show interview... he has no shot in a practiced debate against Hillary Clinton.

I think that was more Paul deliberately trying to stir things up, try to attract attention. Remember, he's running his entire campaign on the premise that he's not just another Republican. He knows he has to continue to distinguish himself from the field.

Rand Paul is the worst kind of Republican. Immensely wealthy white man who supports a flat tax bracket (fuck that noise--the people who are fortunate enough to make most of the hay--they can give it back to those who didn't get every stroke of luck in their lives). Completely uneducated and unaware of the struggles of the poor and less fortunate. He even hides behind that good old Constitutionalist façade when his pandering is as transparent as Bubbles' glasses.

Fuck Rand Paul. I can't stand him.

Rand Paul is a racist and confirmed religious bigot, going to great lengths to stymie the black vote, and stand in the way of marriage equality. It really shows you just how bad Ted Cruz is if the GOP wants a guy who publicly criticized the civil rights act over him.

I saw Rand come out and say yesterday basically "everything I said before today didn't happen". That's hilarious.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/rand-paul-savannah-guthrie-fight-116757.html dude can't even keep his shit together in a today show interview... he has no shot in a practiced debate against Hillary Clinton.

And here in lies part of the problem. He has to be defiant with the media... Has to be. Gives him more of that kind of rebellious edge and tries letting the Ron Paul supporters that he hasn't totally flown off the handle. But then he puts others at unease because he gives off a vibe of maybe not being able to handle it.

And what do you mean by 'has no shot' in a debate with Hilary... That she is better versed in trying to dodge questions and give you as many non-answer as possible while Rand is relatively more open and may tell you things you don't want to hear... Ya, probably.

Hilary supposedly won a bunch of debates before.. As did John Kerry, yet not much really came of those. ha.

And Bware, I think you are going to have a problem voting for anyone.. lol. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, by the way.

It's too bad there's a 2 term limit, because Barack Obama looks ten times better than anyone who might run, and considering all of the nonsensical, hateful, and often racist anti-Obama propaganda out there, that's surprising.

Guest Phailadelphia

It's too bad there's a 2 term limit, because Barack Obama looks ten times better than anyone who might run, and considering all of the nonsensical, hateful, and often racist anti-Obama propaganda out there, that's surprising.

I was thinking the almost exact same thing last week. Obama hasn't been great by any means but I look at the potential Democrat and Republican field for 2016 and thinking "Can we re-elect Obama?"

Lol... Yes, more power and control for the executive branch. Checks? Balances? What are those.

Went to Rand's rally today. Crowd exploding in chants of "President Paul". Feels good. Almost like it is real.

Rand Paul is the only Republican in the running who's even remotely electable.

I would tend to agree. But I think Rubio is going to attract the minorities, Jeb is going to attract all the old time Republicans, and Walker/Cruz will steal some of Paul's thunder with the new bloods of the party.