Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Laws This Country Needs

I figured we could state some of our ideas for laws in this thread. Keep in mind that this is both serious and humorous, so you don't need to be overthinking the whole works. Let's just have fun with it. I'll post a couple of ideas.

1. I believe it should be required that headlights are on at all times, and this includes motorcycles, too, because those fuckers are hard to see on bright days. This would prevent many accidents, imo, and is a common sense solution.

2. It should be illegal to wear dark clothes while on a bicycle after dark. Again, this doesn't infringe on anything. It's just common sense.

3. It should illegal for parents to give stupid-ass names to their children. No "random object" names. Seriously, in ten years, there will be kids with names like Cotter Pin and Bolt Cutter. That's not acceptable. No "favorite fantasy or TV series names." Under no circumstances is Brunhyldagrettafeldt an acceptable name for a child. Last but not least, no spelling normal fucking names like first graders. Brihtknee is not a spelling of the name Brittany. Carull is not who you spell Carl (neither is CORRRAL!, Mr. Grimes).

I hereby predict that the most common baby name in 20 years is #. I'm serious. People are that fucking dumb.

There are countries that have laws preventing stupid names. America needs one.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Mind explaining how this would help? Seems like it'd be just more light and could distract drivers.

Isn't it already a law? Thought all cyclists and joggers needed a vest reflecting headlights.

What about other cultures with weird names? Or just no # kids? Lol

Yeah I wouldn't mind the name thing except when put in practice, I could see it becoming pretty racist.

Women should be on birth control unless married and with the approval of their husband.

Women should be on birth control unless married and with the approval of their husband.

Can't tell if serious. :shifty:

If he is, then if kinda shows he has basically zero understanding of birth control.

• Upvote 1

And marriage.

and the civil rights movement.

• Upvote 2

I don't know how you'd apply the law, but I do think it should be necessary for people in relationships to state whether or not they're using contraceptives.

I wouldn't say this law is NEEDED, but I think it should be illegal to burn the American flag. I know I'm in the minority on that, and usually I say let people do what they want. But my grandfather served in the military and there was always multiple flags sticking in our yard/house. I just really hate it when people burn the flag. It's more of a sentimental thing for me though.

• Upvote 1

1. All grocery stores must have at least one designated lane for people using more than 5 coupons or price matching more than 2 items.

2. Parents cannot bring their children under the age of 4 anywhere quietness is commonly expected.

3. Major fines for news agencies who can be shown to have provided false information when the actual facts were available.

• Upvote 1

1. Parents and adults in positions of authority must help prepare children for the real world where thinks like bullying, liars, jerks, and thieves exist regardless of whether "it's unfair!" or not.

Look, I don't think we should stop trying to prevent bullying, but it's an every day thing that happens at all ages. Fucking deal with it.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I wouldn't say this law is NEEDED, but I think it should be illegal to burn the American flag. I know I'm in the minority on that, and usually I say let people do what they want. But my grandfather served in the military and there was always multiple flags sticking in our yard/house. I just really hate it when people burn the flag. It's more of a sentimental thing for me though.

I agree. But its actually one of the accepted methods for getting rid of a flag if its too worn or torn..

Also Bware if you wear dark clothes at night and are struck by a vehicle. There is a good chance the driver will get off. I worked with someone who was killed when walking at night. He had dark clothes on and the lady couldn't see him, so the charges were dropped.

Guest Phailadelphia

• Federal elections should be federal holidays.

Columbus Day should not be a federal holiday.

Political campaigns should not be permitted to raise anonymous donations.

I'll have more later.

• Upvote 1

People I don't like should be deported.

Also outlaw child beauty pageants they're creepy, yo.

• Political campaigns should not be permitted to raise anonymous donations.

fuck that, just make political campaigns publicly funded

Political adds should only be able to be run a month before elections. Anything more results in a seven digit fine.

Everyone should be required to neg BC at least once per day.

• Upvote 2

People I don't like should be deported.

Also outlaw child beauty pageants they're creepy, yo.

Unless its your sister, right?

• Upvote 2

Feeding the bears and gators is always legal. Let the US set the precedent for "ridding the planet of stupid people."

:p