Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Offseason Thread

I think the Magic are done making moves this offseason so our lineup is shaping up to look like this.

C-Nikola Vucevic/Jason Smith/Dewayne Dedmon
PF-Aaron Gordon/Channing Frye/Andrew Nicholson
SF-Tobias Harris/Mario Hezonja
SG-Victor Oladipo/Evan Fournier/Roy Devyn Marble
PG-Elfrid Payton/C.J. Watson/Shabazz Napier

Hopefully with better coaching, the Magic can compete for a playoff spot this year.

PG: Lawson, Beverley, Terry*

SG: Harden, Brewer, Thornton

SF: Ariza, McDaniels, Dekker

PF: Motiejunas, Jones, Harrell

C: Howard, Capela, Hayes

:notbad:

*Terry is expected to re-sign.

Bware will love this. Quite frankly, so do I. lolJoeyCrawford. :yao:

• Upvote 2

Bware will love this. Quite frankly, so do I. lolJoeyCrawford. :yao:

Those guys do an awesome job. Best one I've seen them do is Kobe :yao:

It's good, but it's more exaggerated than the others. They should have filmed the kid screaming at somebody off camera. Joey's great for screaming at people at the scorer's tables.

So the NBA seeding has been officially changed, where now the seeding is based on record in each conference. And head to head matchups breaks ties for seeding/playoff matchups.

Not really relevant in the Eastern conference with how weak it is after the elite teams, but very relevant in the western conference.

And the rich get richer...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/417/steve-nash

Steve Nash will reportedly join Golden State's staff as a part-time player development consultant.

This is a great get for coach Steve Kerr and the Warriors, and Nash will now help develop Golden State's star-guards Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Jordan Clarkson credited Nash for his development last season, so it'll be fun to see what facets of Curry and Thompson's game Nash will look to improve.

Just got my tickets to the season opener at the UC against the Cavs.

I've got a Dutch exchange student doing his MBA here at my school for a roommate and he really wanted to go and so did I ofc so we are gonna head out that week to sight see around the city and hopefully watch Lebron get crushed.

So long as nobody gets hurt in preseason it'll be my first time seeing the Bulls in person at full strength lol. Every other time I go someone important is sitting out.

• Upvote 2

https://twitter.com/tracywolfson/status/647194204213542912/photo/1

certainly this is nothing new, Durant is a DC native and shows up at a lot of DC sporting events or in DC sports apparel, but what's interesting is that he's wearing a personalized jersey with his number (I haven't found a pic of the back, but nobody of note has worn 35 for the Skins since Nike took over jerseys)

The entire city has been slurping his cock for like 2 years. Not surprised they threw a jersey on him when he showed up.

Just got my tickets to the season opener at the UC against the Cavs.

I've got a Dutch exchange student doing his MBA here at my school for a roommate and he really wanted to go and so did I ofc so we are gonna head out that week to sight see around the city and hopefully watch Lebron get crushed.

So long as nobody gets hurt in preseason it'll be my first time seeing the Bulls in person at full strength lol. Every other time I go someone important is sitting out.

Spoke too fuckin' soon, Dunleavy is gonna be out for about 2 months.

Luckily we no longer have Thibodeau so this means that some of our bright and shining bench players will get that playing time rather than Kirk Hinrich.

I hope D'Angelo Russell can prove me wrong. Didn't like him coming out and still don't. I would have liked to seen a team built around Okafor.

Apparently Nerlens Noel's jumper has improved. if he can start hitting a jumper with any kind of consistency him and Okafor are both good passers and could turn out to be a damn good duo. As bad as Okafor is on defense though he's' not going to get pushed around on the block which is Noel's only real weakness. Sixers are gonna suck this year but they should be better.

Guest Phailadelphia

It's only one (preseason) game, but OKC's floor spacing looked ridiculous last night. Can't wait to see the offense in action for the regular season.

12046705_10156107095880461_7859994892531

Dirk :rofl:

Edited by Sarge

I hate this. I wanted to switch to a new team because ownership and management of the Suns is a shit stain on society. They are just bad people.... And I thought The Mayor winning his election in Chicago would make for an easy transition... But it hasn't. Can't turn off the Suns fandom that easily. I find myself still reading about them all the time, still following them at every turn, still interested in whats going on with the team.

What a terribly horrible situation. >_> :(

What a terribly horrible situation. >_> :(

Well considering that you're a Packers fan, I guess we can say that your Suns fandom just evens out your happiness as a sports fan. It's a good perspective to have. Embrace it. ;)