Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Offseason Thread

Luke Ridnour to the Grizz, too. Not a huge trade but he's an extra shooter that they didn't have.

Welp that lasted a while :p

Never thought I'd see the day that Luke Ridnour was the most popular player in the league.

But isn't Jeremy Lamb the young stud that will make everyone forget about Harden? :troll:

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well, Marcus Thornton got drafted, which is pretty awesome, still wish he'd landed with the Wizards tho

Porgz at 4 isn't a surprise to me, his stock was rising quickly in the last 3 weeks going into the draft so can't moan.

Very surprised that we traded Tim Hardaway Jr though. I thought he played well the last two years and I liked him. Hopefully this means we go hard for a centre like Marc Gasol and I wonder if they try for Jimmie Butler. I know he's a restricted contact but could be interesting.

Edited by Bangy

in regards to the Knicks, getting rid of Hardaway and landing Grant was a good move for them. Grant is a really good passer, good size and ability. He'll actually make your team better. Porgz we'll see, highest upside in the draft but you just never know with the big Euro's who aren't physical already, we'll see how Porgz body fills out and if that effects his quickness etc. Although he is a big who can shoot and Phil loves those.

Bulls got them their offensive rebounder they've missed with Noah's body/knee breaking down. Portis slipped down the boards so great value at 22 or whatever pick they were. They went BPA with this pick for sure. Portis has motor for days, and he's got a shot. Similar to Taj Gibson build wise but not as explosive and can't jump as high so he's not as good of a defender but is much more polished offensively.

I like Mario Hezonja for the Magic, he might be the most interesting player in the whole draft. Insane shooting ability and ups, sounds like he's pretty cocky too. Our team needed shooting so hopefully he opens things up there.

• Upvote 1

He doesn't have a lack of confidence for sure. He's said he doesn't respect anyone else on the court, that he could easily beat Kobe 1 on 1 and that Lionel Messi was welcome to watch him, but not the other way around. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, but it's interesting. The Magic have some talented young guys, but we could use a spark.

• Upvote 1

Can we please remove the stupid censor...?

No. It's a reminder. Love Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow

Timothy Tebow

Timmy Tebow

Tebow

I love the censor.

• Upvote 1

Really wanted Jerian Grant or Delon Wright to back up Rose because I'm tired of these gimmicky 5'9" point guards that everybody fawns over in the regular season but laughs at in the playoffs. Then they got picked at 19 and 20, and was like okay I hear that Justin Anderson's a sleeper and he's at our iffiest position, SF. Thought he'd fit well in Hoiberg's offense but no, thanks Mavs at 21 picked him.

I don't hate our pick. At first glance, we can assume that with Pau, Noah, Taj, Niko, and now this Porter kid all at C/PF, someone's getting traded. But then again, 3 of those 4 are 30+ in age and Noah and Taj are always playing on some bum ankle it seems. With Pau at 34, and with some rendition of Hoiberg's ISU offense being used in Chicago I'm sure, those guys are gonna need to rotate a lot more to keep them healthy and fresh. Porter might be a good rotational player to give them a breather, or an insurance policy if they have to sit out some games.

Can we please remove the stupid censor...?

This. It's annoying. You know how many people are named T-i-m?

Edited by Sarge

He doesn't have a lack of confidence for sure. He's said he doesn't respect anyone else on the court, that he could easily beat Kobe 1 on 1 and that Lionel Messi was welcome to watch him, but not the other way around. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, but it's interesting. The Magic have some talented young guys, but we could use a spark.

lmao, amazing

Lol gotta love the confidence of the guy.

I wanna see it.

I cant believe Duncan might become a bench player.