Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Offseason Thread

I hope we don't give TT a near max or max contract. He is not worth that at all

wut

• Upvote 2

I hope we don't give A naked guy walks into a bar and a near max or max contract. He is not worth that at all

Lmao Bucman wtf is this

Anyway, Tobias Harris is who most Celtics fans want as he's only 22 and could develop into a really great scorer. I'd be pretty happy if we got him. Do you want him back on the Magic, Milla?

I still want to bring back Jae Crowder as well. Let Jerebko walk.

Edited by BradyFan81

So for anyone who's curious as to who's available and who's not, here's a pretty decent list.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/27/the-top-40-nba-free-agents-and-where-theyll-end-up/

Neat link, but the "where they'll end up" part of the title is bullshit. For more than half of the players they summed it up saying "A lot of teams will be interested in this player" or something along those lines. They didn't even make any bold suggestions as to where anybody will end up next year.

I saw Melo state he thought Porgz was a steal in the Draft. I know it was probably just to try and get some of the heat off him from Knicks fans but it was a nice touch. If Porgz can bulk up a bit and get a bit stronger I really don't mind the pick.

I would love to see DeAndre Jordan at the Knicks too. Would be a huge boost to the forecourt and defensively. Munroe I'm not sure about defensively but he can score which would be needed.

I also love the fact that so far we seem to be continuing with Langston Galloway at PG thought he played really well especially being undrafted and has a fairly high celing to develop.

I like Tobias Harris, but anyone who wants to give him big money can have him. He's a good player, but there are lots of guys who could average 17 ppg with 14 shots a game, not real interested in having our money tied up.

For the Rockets, I just hope they can re-sign Beverley, Smoove, Terry, and Brewer. It'd be nice if Llull made the jump to the NBA, but I don't see it happening.

So that vine of Okafor isn't that bad afterall. It was cut short to make it seem that way. He actually placed the jersey on the table.

Don't even know where I want the Bulls to go at this point.

Plenty of bigs...

The main thing is paying Butler, he's earned it.

Knicks are now the favourites to sign Aaron Affalo, I'd personally quite like it be a good fit.

Yeah, anything is a good fit when there is literally nothing on the team :yao:

• Upvote 1

Yea maybe but they need players that are going to do something and produce. Right now the only three I have a good feel about are Langston Galloway, Melo and Early. Apart from the the rookie the test can do one. $25 mill to play with bro.

Plus they have met with Aldridge and Jordan

Cleanthony Early blows.

You are basing this on....what? Dude's got a nice future in the NBA.

Anthony Davis getting a Contract Extension

New Orleans Pelicans All-Star forward Anthony Davis has reached agreement on a maximum five-year extension that could be worth in excess of $145 million, a league source told Yahoo Sports. The contract will have a player option after the fourth year, sources said.

Sources: Kawhi Leonard agrees to framework of contract to remain with Spurs
After the San Antonio Spurs presented an offer of a maximum contract extension to his representatives, star forward Kawhi Leonard has agreed to the framework of a five-year deal that could be worth in excess of $90 million, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Al-Farouq Aminu has agreed to a four-year, $30 million deal with the Trail Blazers.

Aminu was reportedly a target of the Celtics, Raptors, Pelicans, Knicks and Mavericks, but Portland ponied up a lot of cash to bring him to Rip City. The Blazers recently traded Nicolas Batum and could lose Wesley Matthews and Arron Afflalo in free agency, so Aminu will almost certainly be starting at small forward on opening night. Aminu averaged 11.2 points, 7.2 boards, 1.2 assists, 1.6 blocks, 2.0 steals and 1.4 3-pointers in 30.0 minutes per game during the playoffs last season, so we know what he can do with an expanded role. Aminu is shaping up to be a steal in the later rounds of fantasy drafts next season.

Cavs going after Patrick beverly :smug:

Welp Cavs are gonna have Irving, Love, Thompson for at least 4 years. I hate paying Love all the money but what Lebron whats he gets :sigh:. I'm glad Thompson is secured, his contract is a bit pricey but he does the dirty work and with the cap going way up it won't be so bad next year.

Now to finally fill out the bench, hopefully we can land Mo Williams or Norris Cole.

Seriously fuck Sergio Llull. I guess he'd rather be the big fish in the kiddie pool...

Hopefully no one poison pills the Rockets on a Beverley offer. He needs to be retained now.