Sign in to follow this  
.AirMcNair.

Update: Dante Fowler Out For Season

If Clowney gets trashed last year for basically missing the whole season with injury than I'm pretty sure by the end of the year non-Jag fans will be calling Fowler a bust. If its true or not.

But with this draft I wouldn't be surprised if all teams' first round picks got injured :yao:

There was a lot of drama surrounding Clowney though. Not saying it was right or not, just stating the facts.

The Jags gotta have some of the worst luck with their 1st round picks. If they aren't just an outright bust it seems like they usually have some sort of injury or suspension their first couple seasons.

Like many have mentioned he'll definitely be called a bust by some people. I remember Gerald McCoy had to deal with that his 1st and 2nd seasons.

Jaguars signed No. 3 overall pick DE Dante Fowler (knee surgery) to a four-year contract.

Despite last week's heartbreaking ACL tear, the Jags gave Fowler the maximum allowed under the NFL's slotting system. That means $23.5M fully guaranteed over the four years with a $15.3M signing bonus plus no offset language on the guaranteed money. As with all first-round picks the Jags will hold a fifth-year option on Fowler.