Sign in to follow this  
Bangy

Giants Will Beatty Injuries Pectoral Muscle

As @MikeGarafolo reported, Giants LT Will Beatty injured a pectoral muscle lifting weights. If he needs surgery, hes out six months.

Per Rapoto

#Giants LT Will Beatty tore his pec, source said. Hes having surgery. Huge blow.

If Rap is correct this is a big blow to the o line . If they decide he can't play will mean that despite trying to ease Flowers into o line he will now be thrown straight in.

Edited by Bangy

Lol, you know what I meant.

I know it was only day one of OTA'S but was actually surprised that Flowers was at LT. I know that if Beatty was healthy thata his spot but still surprised he goes straight into LT and not RT.

Bangy why do you always stick with the same college team but move around every season as far as NFL teams go?

Bangy why do you always stick with the same college team but move around every season as far as NFL teams go?

Honestly not a clue, I love the Ducks, their style, Auzten is stupidly loud, the Oregon Duck just everything about them.

Long story short I was going to go with the Giants before trying Green Bay but the two times I was going to they won the super bowl and I talked my self out of it. Plus they have a past with British players.