Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Knights of Andreas 3.05: Season Tickets

Gary's probably a Ravens fan anyway.

Bet he poses as a soldier on football message boards.

:smug:

Edited by Chernobyl426
  • Upvote 1

The luxury suite does come with free all you can drink Wild Turkey, right coach? Oh, perfect. Just wanted to make sure.

• Upvote 1

Chance found those balls he'd lost somewhere in Schnieders pocket. Also Fuck Gary and his bitch ass.

Love the Chance POV episodes as it gives both sides of the team and adds depth. Be intersting to see the Bengals game on the field too.

Good work bro.

Yea, this was a great chapter. I've been waiting for Chance to clash with Schneider on this kind of level. It's also nice to see more of his family life and how it affects his career. I lol'd at the end when it seemed like he did something to get Gary fired from his job.

The Jay Cooper angles were well done, too. Will also be interested to see how Adam Javad continues to fit into the mix.

• Upvote 1

Gonna be honest... Not one of my favorites. It seemed to me some of the early interactions were a little forced and unnatural. The stuff with Gary, the connections between the team / staff and Jay Cooper, the MRraven-sim... Just didn't flow well for me and didn't seem natural to what you have built through 30 chapters.

The longer the chapter goes on though the better I think it gets. The showdown between Chance / Schneider was really well done, IMO. Keep it up!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the constructive criticism, Ferve. Serves me right for forcing an Mravenism into the prose. :yao:

While it did play out a bit unrealistic and was full of "theatrics" I think it was very well-done. The Gary situation was fun to read and added a new layer. The Jay Cooper connection was one of those things that just seems too good to be true. With that said, the world is a very big place. Crazy shit can happen. :yep:

Hump Day/Bump Day

:wombat:

A lot of dialogue in this chapter. I liked it, although I'm easy to please lol. However, no Jonathan Maverick in the chapter saddens me.

Edited by Maverick

Kind of a different chapter than what we've read so far. I liked it, though the Gary part and the Harden/Coop connection did strike me as odd. Good stuff tho :clap:

The Gary thing seems a bit odd now, but it probably connects to something that will happen later.

Since it's come under discussion, my personal take on the Gary situation: (note that even though I'm the writer, everything is open to interpretation, thus everyone can have their own take on the situation)

"Season Tickets" is a Chance Phillips chapter, undoubtedly. We see him under perhaps more pressure than he's ever been under. What we learn in this chapter is how Chance handles that pressure. We learn that he doesn't have any tolerance for that pressure falling on his family, but more interestingly, he's willing to deal with it in ways that Wayne Schneider would admire. I think the ending of this chapter definitely leaves open the possibility that Chance had Gary fired as a personal vendetta. That's a dark act that I wouldn't have expected from Chance normally, but that's the point of Gary's character, and of this chapter: to show exactly what Chance is capable of.

So the Mravenism was just a bonus nod to TGP. :troll:

Edited by SteVo