The following people... pls:

- Adam Javad

- Coach Everette

- Briggs Randall

- Uncle Lincoln

All of you, pls.

Another great chapter.

• Upvote 2

Everett can suck it. Mav calls better plays.

• Upvote 1

Marriage forthcoming? :ooo:

Good stuff. :yep:

Great as usual, and I love when quarterbacks just stop listening to overly-conservative OCs.

• Upvote 1

The following people... pls:

- Adam Javad

- Coach Everette

- Briggs Randall

- Uncle Lincoln

All of you, pls.

See me in the film room :dry:

Also, parent functions. K Stevo.

Briggs sucks, its all about Fishman now.

Briggs sucks, its all about Fishman now.

Go shut down Jamaal Charles next time pls.

Great chapter, Stevo. Love the way Grantzinger and Maverick are taking charge.

"Stop throwing interceptions, bitch" :laugh:

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

Okay, this is my new favorite chapter (obviously since it had a lot of me). :laugh:

I loved the character development in this one. Roles are starting to be defined. Shit will potentially hit the fan next week with Everett...very curious to hear Harden's take on the whole playcalling issue. I think I remember telling you back when you were asking for our character's bios that he drove an Audi R8. Nice to see you remember that and incorporate it. I admire small details like that. :yep:

Maverick: “Why am I stuck here with Brock?”

Grantzinger: “Stop throwing interceptions, bitch.”

I got a kick out of that, too. Zack left me with Sean who proceeded to give advice on relationships. >_>

• Upvote 1

Yea this is my favourite chapter so far, the back and forth between some of the guys is great (Mav and Zack). Seeing Sean give the relationship advice is also funny.

I like that you've incorporated members characters in to the guys as well, Zack's doucheness is oozing everywhere and the player development is coming along nicely.

Only concern is that you seem to be focusing a lot on set players (Zack, Sean, Bishop, Mav, Penner, Rose) and as of yet haven't really started to develop other players like Luck for example. I know with such a big cast it's hard but be nice to see more players being developed.

I say that a little in Jaxson's case but not as much as overs as Jaxson has had a showing so far.

• Downvote 3

Only concern is that you seem to be focusing a lot on set players (Zack, Sean, Bishop, Mav, Penner, Rose) and as of yet haven't really started to develop other players like Luck for example. I know with such a big cast it's hard but be nice to see more players being developed.

I say that a little in Jaxson's case but not as much as overs as Jaxson has had a showing so far.

Bangy pls.

Yea this is my favourite chapter so far, the back and forth between some of the guys is great (Mav and Zack). Seeing Sean give the relationship advice is also funny.

I like that you've incorporated members characters in to the guys as well, Zack's doucheness is oozing everywhere and the player development is coming along nicely.

Generally I find you have three types of characters in literature: Primary, Secondary, and Role. It's just not ideal to go into detail on every character in a story otherwise you're taking the focus away from the plot.

Besides, Jaxson sucks dick. You didn't give Steven much to work with. :smug:

You've got a point, Bangy, and I'm well aware that some characters are getting more development than others. Like Maverick said, some characters are important, and some are simply background characters. Having said that, I do have plans for certain characters who we haven't heard from, so you'll just have to wait and see. :D

Your character's only as interesting as you are, loser.

• Upvote 1

Cool story Zack

I don't have a problem with anything that Stevo has done and in regards to what Mav said I understand there are certain roles filled by how many characters there are. It would be nice to just see the smaller characters filled out a little.

Patience, Bangy. I can't speak for SteVo 100% with what I'm about to say, but I think he's planning on writing a lot of this. In time we'll know everything we need to know about every character.

• Upvote 1

I don't have plans to wrap up KoA anytime soon, I can tell you that. :nope:

• Upvote 1

Hey Stevo, I was re-reading the chapter. What the fuck is going on when Malik gets home? Name change mistakes?

Ya, looks like I got Eva and Jasmin mixed up a few times. To clarify: Malik's wife is Eva, his older daughter is Jasmin, the younger daughter is Tatyiana.

Loved the interaction between the teammates in this game on and off the field. You did a pretty good job of bringing out the personalities of the TGP members in this one. Good stuff.