Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

Confederate Flag Ruling

He is incredibly civil for a bearded redneck talking about the Confederate flag lol.

The explanation however is likely simply. The employee didn't know what the image actually was and couldn't refuse it just because it was arabic because that would land him in hot water.

Also this:

XfZ5CTa.jpg

Edited by Thanatos19

meanwhile in Knoxville

CIwZiCAUcAAkg-d.jpg

:yao:

life is a comedy

Girl on the far right looks kinda hot. Would have to see full frontal first though.

• Upvote 1

He is incredibly civil for a bearded redneck talking about the Confederate flag lol.

The explanation however is likely simply. The employee didn't know what the image actually was and couldn't refuse it just because it was arabic because that would land him in hot water.

Also this:

XfZ5CTa.jpg

When America invades Egypt and has a 10 year war in their country to 'Americanize' them by freeing the shit out of them with bombs and soldiers to try and make something new out of it and then as soon as we leave the country breaks back out into civil war and a greater evil arises....

This is a simple issue. Nobody is denying any citizen the right to be stupid (flying the rebel flag). It's being banned on government buildings because it's a symbol of a failed attempt to break the union. It's Unamerican. People can fly whatever flag they want on their own property and be laughed at and mocked but it's retarded to fly it on government buildings. Maybe Loyalists towns from the Revolutionary War should start flying the English flag too. This is so stupid. There are so many more significant issues at hand right now. This is just media fodder at its finest.

• Upvote 2

That kind of stuff is pretty awesome. I mean, what has to be going through that old guys head in those moments as he is being led to safety from heat. I mean, I just don't get it. Although I guess racism and such things aren't exactly the most logical trains of thought.

Do you think the average person who waves it is promoting the idea of seceding from the Union?

At least in Dayton, the average person waving this flag is waving it because they're a wannabe Southerner who is obsessed with the idea of Southern nationalism. Seriously, I've heard people that used to just be normal Midwesterners refer to the Civil War as the War of Northern Aggression in casual conversation.

EDIT: I don't care if individual people fly the flag, but I don't think it has a place on a government building.

Edited by OSUViking