Sell, I'm going to go with the Broncos

B/S- Andy Dalton throws for over 4,000 yards this season

Sell

Buy or Sell: E.J Manuel throws for 20 TDs.

Edited by dutchff7

Sell

Buy or Sell: Emanuel Sanders throws for 20 TDs.

Sell, he'd be lucky to get one! I know you mean EJ Manuel, still going to sell.

B/S Alfred Morris finishing top 5 in rushing yards.

Sell, he'd be lucky to get one! I know you mean EJ Manuel, still going to sell.

B/S Alfred Morris finishing top 5 in rushing yards.

Lol my bad. I don't know what I was thinking.

Sell

Buy or Sell: Bears defense are top 3 in turnovers without Urlacher.

I'll buy. They still have a lot of playmakers on their defense like Tillman, Jennings, Briggs, Peppers, etc.

B/S- AP rushes for over 2,000 this year

I'll buy. They still have a lot of playmakers on their defense like Tillman, Jennings, Briggs, Peppers, etc.

B/S- AP rushes for over 2,000 this year

I'll sell. The Vikings signing Jennings and trading 4 picks for Patterson shows they want to be more balanced this year.

B/S: The Buccaneers will finish above .500 this year.

Buy. We were 7-9 last year and that was with a historically bad pass defense. With the additions of Revis, Goldson and Banks and getting Clayborn and Bowers back from injury to provide a better pass rush, I think our pass D will be much improve and it will be enough to get us into the playoffs as long as the offense plays consistent. I'm saying 10-6 for the Bucs.

B/S- 3 NFC North teams make the playoffs

Sell, if only because I think if any division puts up 3 teams it will be the NFC West (or AFC North?)

Buy/Sell - Calvin Johnson gets 1,600 yards receiving and 8+ TDs.

Sell. Just the Packers and Bears make it. Vikings miss out and have an unexpected down year. Lions go 8-8.

Buy or Sell: Philip Rivers has a bounce back season and returns to his 2006-2010 form

Buy. We were 7-9 last year and that was with a historically bad pass defense. With the additions of Revis, Goldson and Banks and getting Clayborn and Bowers back from injury to provide a better pass rush, I think our pass D will be much improve and it will be enough to get us into the playoffs as long as the offense plays consistent. I'm saying 10-6 for the Bucs.

B/S- 3 NFC North teams make the playoffs

Sell! Sell! Sell! The NFC North teams have a brutal schedule this year facing AFC North, NFC East, and NFC West teams along with the usual tough games within the division. I only expect the division winner to make the playoffs.

B/S: The Dallas Cowboys will break through and win the NFC East.

Sell, if only because I think if any division puts up 3 teams it will be the NFC West (or AFC North?)

Buy/Sell - Calvin Johnson gets 1,600 yards receiving and 8+ TDs.

I'm buying that. He was the most targeted receiver in the NFL last year, and there's no reason to think that'll change. I also think his paltry 5 TD catches last year was a fluke. He's an elite red zone threat.

lol at 3 people posting at the same time. I'm selling that the Cowboys win the NFC East. I think the Redskins or Giants do.

B/S- Philip Rivers has a bounce back season and returns to 2006-2010 form

(using same question as Brady cause it was never answered)

lol at 3 people posting at the same time. I'm selling that the Cowboys win the NFC East. I think the Redskins or Giants do.

B/S- Philip Rivers has a bounce back season and returns to 2006-2010 form

(using same question as Brady cause it was never answered)

I'm buying that, although very cautiously. The deterioration of the offensive line has caused him to start forcing things and throwing picks. Fluker is a good run blocker but really won't help in pass protection. I'm simply banking on Alexander breaking out this year and Mathews staying healthy.

B/S: The Baltimore Ravens will miss the playoffs.

I'm buying that, although very cautiously. The deterioration of the offensive line has caused him to start forcing things and throwing picks. Fluker is a good run blocker but really won't help in pass protection. I'm simply banking on Alexander breaking out this year and Mathews staying healthy.

B/S: The Baltimore Ravens will miss the playoffs.

Sell: I think they still make it. I think at least two teams make it to the play offs in the AFC North. Who knows, possibly 3 :ninja:

Buy or Sell: Greg Jennings reaches 1,000 yards with Ponder throwing him the ball.

Edited by dutchff7

Sell: I think they still make it. I think at least two teams make it to the play offs in the AFC North. Who knows, possibly 3 :ninja:

Buy or Sell: Greg Jennings reaches 1,000 yards with Ponder throwing him the ball.

I'm going to buy it. He's really the only legitimate WR on the team right now with Patterson being very raw and needing time to develop. He will be targeted alot.

B/S: Darren McFadden will stay healthy next year and become a top 10 running back.

I'm going to buy it. He's really the only legitimate WR on the team right now with Patterson being very raw and needing time to develop. He will be targeted alot.

B/S: Darren McFadden will stay healthy next year and become a top 10 running back.

Sadly, I'm going to sell. Seems I'm having this conversation every year. It's ashame too because I believe he could possibly be a top 5 running back if he were to stay healthy.

Buy or Sell: A.J Green leads the AFC in receiving yards.

Sell, I think Andre Johnson will beat him again. It's not so much Green I don't trust, it's more Dalton.

B/S- Texans win 2 playoff games this year

Sell, I think Andre Johnson will beat him again. It's not so much Green I don't trust, it's more Dalton.

Sell. They have the ability but I don't trust them after last year getting exposed by elite teams.

Buy or Sell: Von Miller leads the AFC in sacks.

I'm going to sell. They'll most likely have to face the Broncos or Patriots in order to win 2 playoff games. I don't think they can beat either of them.

B/S: J.J Watt wins DPOY again.

Sell. They have the ability but I don't trust them after last year getting exposed by elite teams.

Buy or Sell: Von Miller leads the AFC in sacks.

Sell. With Dumervil gone, teams will be able to key in on him more.

I'm going to sell. They'll most likely have to face the Broncos or Patriots in order to win 2 playoff games. I don't think they can beat either of them.

B/S: J.J Watt wins DPOY again.

Sell. Pretty hard pressed to win that award two years in a row. I think he will have a good year but get brought down to earth a bit.

Buy or Sell: Ed Reed gets 5 interceptions.

Sell. Pretty hard pressed to win that award two years in a row. I think he will have a good year but get brought down to earth a bit.

Buy or Sell: Ed Reed gets 5 interceptions.

I'll buy that. He's got a lot of help up front to get him there.

B/S: Miami challenges NE for the AFCE title.

I'll buy that. They had a nice offseason and added some nice weapons and I could definitely see them challenging the Pats.

B/S: Tim Jennings leads the league in interceptions.

I'll buy that. They had a nice offseason and added some nice weapons and I could definitely see them challenging the Pats.

B/S: Tim Jennings leads the league in interceptions.

Sell. I just think it was a good year for him last season.

Buy or Sell: Julio Jones and Roddy White combine for 2400 receiving yards.

Sell. With Dumervil gone, teams will be able to key in on him more.

They are more then just dumervil and miller. Both Wolfe and ayers will have 10 sacks this year while miller breaks 20 sacks

Edited by Crash
  • Downvote 2

Sell. I just think it was a good year for him last season.

Buy or Sell: Julio Jones and Roddy White combine for 2400 receiving yards.

Buy. I'm thinking something around 2500.

B/S: Colin Kaepernick has 10 rushing TD's.