Sign in to follow this  
Bucman

Buccaneers 2015 Season thread

Done with this team until Lovie is gone. That's for starters.

Honestly, I don't think it would have mattered who the Bucs took #1 overall. They'd suck on this team.

I have come to HATE this team. Oh well.

i_know_that_feel_bro_01-465x465.jpg

• Upvote 1

Lovie had us fooled. We have been so desperate for a proven coach and we thought he was that. But he is nothing more than a bum coach who lucked into a SB. Hopefully the Glazers react quickly and get rid of him. I know firing a coach every other year is not a good idea but its been evident since last year he is no longer capable of being a HC.

We need to look for an offensive mind who can hopefully develop Winston. This team does have some talent in spots but its being wasted by poor coaching. I'm sick of coaches coming in here and wanting to players to adapt to scheme rather than adapting scheme to players.

Bucs end their 11 game home losing streak. Doug Martin and Charles Sims combined for a total of 294 yards, might be the most underrated RB duo in the league. Winston played a clean game too.

i loled at the Bucs celebrating the fact we moved up in the power rankings. Nothing like celebrating suckage. Losers.

It's not even the stats that impress me, it's his early leadership. This guy is just a natural born leader.

• Upvote 1

Mike Evans has me worried, his drops have been awful so far and he isn't making the impact we expect him to. Only 1 TD? Come on man.

Pretty hard to make an impact when you have no one else on offense to worry about. VJax has missed almost every game since he has been back.

That's not an excuse for dropping balls. He had a big workload but a star player needs to make those plays.

That may have been one of the best all around performances I've seen from the Bucs in a long time. The way this team is playing, I don't think wild card is too crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing how we finish this season.

Great win. I'm worried how the loss of Kwon is going to effect us though. Bruce Carter is not on the same level

The Kwon situation stinks a bit, but at least our receivers are getting healthy.

Man...yesterday was so damn satisfying...

We're seeing a young team gaining confidence, learning how to win and just all around getting better. The "getting better" part is really I all can ask for this season.

If we end up contending for a wildcard spot? Oh man, talk about exceeding expectations...

This team has been fun to watch again. What is better than that?

Yooo, Jameis looked awesome yesterday. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Chip just needs his team built his way.

Chip just needs his Quarterback...

...Sam Bradford. :chip:

:troll:

Culture beats scheme guize. :chip:

I like the direction this team is going, playoffs isn't that crazy if we keep clicking.

I hope I'm allowed to comment in the official Bucs Palace thread. Jameis haters, where you at? The kid is most definitely an NFL QB. He's looking better and better as the season goes on, and a playoff lineup that actually includes the Bucs isn't as crazy sounding as it was a month ago. With a healthy Martin and an ever improving Winston, Pinochio is staying to look like a real li'l boy. He's not just throwing bailout balls to Evans, either, too my fantasy team's dismay lol. A5 TD game to five different guys is impressive all by itself, but for a rookie to do it is pretty outstanding. As long as he keeps playing this nearly TO free ball, this team could be really good next year. They're already surprising me now.

I'll still stand with my draft grade on Winston. Not afraid to admit he has exceeded my expectations. He has always had the potential to be a good NFL QB. His biggest question was his decision-making and mechanics. He has fixed up his decision-making and looks better every week at throwing the ball properly.

Jameis was always a great prospect. He just seemed really immature off the field, but he's doing everything he needs to for the Bucs.