DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

CFB Season Draft Thread

Addison is a beast at WR.

When I was doing color commentary for high school games in the Houston area I was fortunate enough to call one of his playoff games. At that time he played quarterback, but what really stood out was that his speed/athleticism was unmatched by anyone else on the field. He would run around defenders as if they had cinder blocks for shoes.

He's going to be special at the next level. :yep:

Edited by FartWaffles

Connor Cook is legit. Super quick release, great pocket presence, strong arm, throws accurately into tight windows.

did look good from what I saw of the game I gotta give him props

When I was doing color commentary for high school games in the Houston area I was fortunate enough to call one of his playoff games. At that time he played quarterback, but what really stood out was that his speed/athleticism was unmatched by anyone else on the field. He would run around defenders as if they had cinder blocks for shoes.

He's going to be special at the next level. :yep:

Yea he was really progressing into a star last year or so before the injury and he seems to have come back well. I really feel that can be a good WR in the pros.

Ohio Sts entire OL could be starting in the NFL soon.

One of the two primary scouting services employed by NFL teams rates Michigan State’s Connor Cook and USC’s Cody Kessler as its top two senior quarterbacks, the Shutdown Corner has learned.

Cook is not a surprise given his classice QB stature — 6-foot-4 and 222 pounds, with a hose for an arm. He might have been a first-round pick had he declared early this past winter.

National Scouting (the other one is BLESTO) also gave a first-round grade to Kessler, the 6-1, 213-pound quarterback who turned in a statistically stunning 2014 season.

The dynamic will change when underclassmen enter the picture, but it’s interesting that Kessler, who has less than prototypical NFL size and arm strength, was graded only a shade lower than Cook, who — at least to the eye test — fits more of what NFL teams traditionally have sought.
Kessler’s game is centered on precision and decision-making. He completed 315 of 452 passes (69.7 percent) for 3,826 yards with 39 TDs and only five interceptions last season and is off to another scorching start in 2014, completing 45 of 57 passes (78.9 percent) for 650 yards with seven TDs and no interceptions in blowouts against Arkansas State and Idaho.
The Trojans’ next slate of games — Stanford, at Arizona State, Washington, at Notre Dame, Utah — should be a far better test for Kessler to see how he holds up.
Kessler prides himself on not throwing picks, and his career interception rate (12 INTs in 872 passes) is an incredible 1.4 percent. He watches Drew Brees tape and appears to model his game after the New Orleans Saints quarterback — minus some of the risk taking we saw from him last season — which would be a good way to quell issues over Kessler’s lack of ideal measurables.

Edited by Bay

Hackenberg is still the best pro prospect of the bunch in my opinion. He is plagued by a terrible OL.

I like Cameron Sutton for the Raiders. D.J. Hayden needs to play Safety he is a bust at CB currently :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Hackenberg had a good game today. If he shows up vs. Ohio State, he's gotta be back in the talks for top QB IMO.