seanbrock

Prayers to The Fantasy Gods

Cam Newton, TY Hilton, and Donte Moncrief are totally going to combine for less than 27, right? I'm definitely not falling to 1-7 in the ESPN league, right? :sigh:

doesn't help that in another league I need Hilton and Jonathan Stewart to combine for 27

Edited by oochymp

I think at this point Josh Norman is Darelle Revis-esque. The only WR I'd start that is going to be lined up against him for the remainder of the season is Julio Jones. I think I'm going to sit Randall Cobb this week.

Edited by Thanatos19

Not sure where to put this so I'll throw it in this topic. I got offered a trade:

I receive:

Rueben Randle

Justin Forsett

I give up:

Malcolm Floyd

Rashard Jennings

TDs are important in this league. It's only 1pt for 25yds, 6pt TDs, No PPR...what do you think?

If you have Hyde or McFadden or Gurley in any league you better trade A fucking SAP.

You broke Hyde too.

Bad Cherry. Bad.

Not sure where to put this so I'll throw it in this topic. I got offered a trade:

I receive:

Rueben Randle

Justin Forsett

I give up:

Malcolm Floyd

Rashard Jennings

TDs are important in this league. It's only 1pt for 25yds, 6pt TDs, No PPR...what do you think?

I would think that the improved production from Floyd with Allen being out would be more than essentially what you get from Forsett.

What's your RB/WR situation like?

Edited by Vin

I already rejected it after speaking with BLUE in the shout box.

Good point about Floyd's potential rise in production with Allen going down for the season. I didn't even think of that when considering the trade.

Gonna lose in my good league unless Blount and the Pats D don't do anything. Last time the Bills scored a bunch and still the Pats managed to score 13 fantasy points...

Could I get fucked just a little bit harder in my money league, please? I don't think I've ever had such rotten luck with injuries since I've been playing fantasy.

Arian Foster

Charcandrick West

Chris Johnson

Andrew Luck

Tony Romo

Plus a myriad of other players that have missed at least a few weeks here and there. I don't think I've ever put in so much work into one fantasy league. Somehow I've managed an 8-4 record despite all of the bullshit the fantasy gods have bestowed upon me. /rant

Edited by FartWaffles

I was up by about 70-80 points in my money league going into SNF. My opponent had Big Ben, AB, and DeAngelo while I have McFadden tonight.

I'm now down by 14 points. I'm the #1 seed and already made the playoffs, but if I lose this week I lose that top seed. I'd really like to hold onto that so do some work, DMC!

I only need 72 points from Darren McFadden tonight to make the playoffs in TGP ESPN league, I got this

My fantasy gods are named Tom Brady and Brandon Marshall :smug:

Locked up the 6th seed in my big money league

Edited by Socal

Made the playoffs as the 8 seed in one of my leagues, as long as I get more than 8.3 points tonight from Eli Manning and the Dolphins Defense tonight I'll beat the top team :Banana:

Please Josh Brown, Jarvis Landry, and Lamar Miller. DO NOT GET MORE THAN 51.

#1 seed shouldn't lose to #8 seed. :no:

I need Josh Brown to score -13 in my money league.

:sigh:

It really sucks facing the high scorer for the week when you're the second highest scorer for the week. :welp:

Made the playoffs as the 8 seed in one of my leagues, as long as I get more than 8.3 points tonight from Eli Manning and the Dolphins Defense tonight I'll beat the top team :Banana:

looks like I'm gonna be high point man in that league :smug:

Lamar and Landry :smug:

Fuuuck forgot about the low female ratio :(

:badass: how did that get in here

Edited by Bay

looks like I need 12 points from AJ Green and the Bengals defense to win the championship in my family league, but if Green scores 12 then I go into next week trailing in TGP