Bangy

Week 1 The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Well week one is done and in the books so it's time to bring this out again. Good bad and Ugly, let's here them for your teams.

Giants

Good: Turnovers caused: The defence were making plays and creating turn overs. Yes they got blazed for 400+ yards but they were distruptive and more so thanwe thought they would.

Bad: The fact that the Giants had so many chances to finish the game but we're even reluctant to or unable to.

The fact the defence gave up 400 yards.

The Ugly: The call for Jennings to not score on first or second down to put the game out of reach.

Eli's decision on 3rd down and actually that whole series was atrocious.

Let's hope the lack of pressure was because of Dallas for your sake.

The Good:
Aaron Rodgers is still Aaron Rodgers. Heck, he may be at his best yet.

The Bad:
The team still can't tackle. This has been a problem for like 5 years now and it's getting really old. I don't understand how a team can so consistently not tackle consistently.

The Ugly:
Run defense is also still reallllllly bad and we have Marshawn Lynch and Jamaal Charles in consecutive weeks. Ouch. Also, wayyyyyyyyyy too many penalties. What are you doing out there!

The Good: J.J. Watt, wide receivers, and Ryan Mallett's comeback attempt.

The Bad: Offensive play calling, o-line protection, run game, blind refs, defensive communication, and Randy Bullock.

The Ugly: Brian Hoyer, and Randy Bullock's attempt at an onsides kick.

Good: I didn't waste my time sticking around till the end

what I did see was both bad and ugly

:Vikings:

The Good:

Nothing.

Or well, Rhodes and Newman didn't allow much for receptions.

The Bad:

Teddy Bridgewater--he looked like a rookie.

Blair Walsh--they extended him even though he missed 9 kicks last year, and he missed another on Monday.

The Ugly:

Adrian Peterson (he's not going to be the same player, there will be flashes but he'll be mostly serviceable and not elite--you heard it here, first)

The Defensive Line. Where the fuck were they?

The Offensive Line. That was worse than bad with the exception of Matt Kalil, who looked fast and healthy.

Edited by BwareDWare94

The good: Romo and Witten doing what they do. The rbbc was more effective than I thought it would be. We saw at the end of the game how the strategy works with how they used Dunbar. The db's did a good job at stopping the long passes. Eli has a tendency to kill us with the deep ball.

The bad: I was expecting more of a pass rush. Gregory going out didn't help, but they still have some guys that should have been doing more than they did. Which leads me to my next point...

The ugly: Injuries. Damn. Also, no answer whatsoever to the quick passes. This basically shut down the pass rush before it could get started. I think this is going to be something that hurts Dallas against Philly, as quick accurate passes seems to be something Bradford is actually good at.