Dutch

Which player would you take from your opponents team?

Missed week 1 but which player would you take from your opponents team?

No QBs allowed.

Week 2: :Cowboys:

Tyron Smith. Probably the best LT in the league. Jason Peters had a tough showing last Monday night. Not sticking a fork in him but have to go with youth here.

Edited by Dutch
  • Upvote 1

Not sure. Maybe Bethea or Phil Dawson. Can't believe I have to choose another team's kicker. :angry:

Alex Smith.... damn it.

Uh, I mean we don't really need more pass rushers, but taking Justin Houston means the Chiefs don't have Justin Houston. >_>

• Upvote 1

:Browns:

I'll go with Joe Haden, we're weak at corner, especially with McCourty's injury, Cox is fine and Sensabaugh played really well, though that INT seemed like mostly an unforced error by a rookie QB, and we really don't have much after that, so yeah, I'll take one of the best corners in the league

Haden isn't a bad choice at all, but with Sensabaugh and Blidi both playing surprisingly well and Cox being what we expected Cox to be(decent), I think I'd rather have Alex Mack at center. Go from the worst center in the league(though being fair to Schwenke, he wasn't terrible Sunday, just wasn't very good either) to one of the best.

Could take Joe Thomas at LT and flip Lewan to RT as well, but Poutasi was good last week so not sure that's necessary.

:Steelers:

Antonio Brown

Missed week 1 but which player would you take from your opponents team?

No QBs allowed.

Week 2: :Cowboys:

Tyron Smith. Probably the best LT in the league. Jason Peters had a tough showing last Monday night. Not sticking a fork in him but have to go with youth here.

Tyron Smith is a beast but for me Peters is still good enough. The Eagles need CB help desperately, but an awesome offensive line is just one interior guy away, so I'd take Zack Martin. I think Peters, Barbre, Kelce, Martin, Johnson would be fucking dominant, where as Smith would just make us slightly better.

:Bengals:

Without question, Geno Atkins. Having him on a d-line with Luiget would be.....legit.

• Upvote 1

Haden isn't a bad choice at all, but with Sensabaugh and Blidi both playing surprisingly well and Cox being what we expected Cox to be(decent), I think I'd rather have Alex Mack at center. Go from the worst center in the league(though being fair to Schwenke, he wasn't terrible Sunday, just wasn't very good either) to one of the best.

Could take Joe Thomas at LT and flip Lewan to RT as well, but Poutasi was good last week so not sure that's necessary.

I forgot about Mack, would be a solid choice, as to Sensabaugh and Blidi, they played surprisingly well against a rookie QB making his first start, I'm not sure that game changed my opinion on either of them

I forgot about Mack, would be a solid choice, as to Sensabaugh and Blidi, they played surprisingly well against a rookie QB making his first start, I'm not sure that game changed my opinion on either of them

No disagreement there. Hopefully they do continue that level of play though and once McCourty gets back we should be fine at CB for the immediate future.

Luckily we don't play any great WRs until McCourty gets back(assuming Hilton is indeed out vs the Titans in week 3), but when he likely returns vs the Bills after the bye, will be nice to have him against Watkins.

Not sure. Maybe Bethea or Phil Dawson. Can't believe I have to choose another team's kicker. :angry:

It'd be awesome to see what Haley could do with Vernon Davis. Also NaVorro Bowman looks like he's back to his old self.

• Upvote 2

The 49ers definitely have more interesting options than a kicker. Fart named two great choices. The 9ers also have quality players on their o-line as well.

• Upvote 1

I thought Sarge mentioning the kicker was more of a commentary on Josh Scobee than anything else

Steelers already have Miller. Bowman is a good one same with Bethea. I dont know how Jarvis Jones been or looked this offseason/preseason/week1 but how about Aaron Lynch?

As for the Bears. Calais Campbell, Deone, Honey Badger.

I can't imagine how Gronk wouldn't be someone's answer for the a team playing the pats.

:Giants:

Landon Collins...

My ni...

Nice friend :smug:

Could use another good safety in the backfield.

• Upvote 1

:Texans:

The only reason there is any debate is because of how thin the Panthers are at WR.

DeAndre Hopkins would be a great pick-up... but I'm still going with JJ Watt.

Suh.

Bobby Wagner

Not Sherman or Earl Thomas (to compliment Ha-Ha omgoodness)? Or do you think the Packers are too soft up front?

Edited by Dutch

Not Sherman or Earl Thomas (to compliment Ha-Ha omgoodness)? Or do you think the Packers are too soft up front?

My guess is that it would allow Clay to play his natural position, maximizing him at OLB.

• Upvote 1