Dutch

Which player would you take from your opponents team?

if you're gonna take a Redskins olineman why wouldn't it be Trent Williams? even if you want to take an interior guy to plug in at guard Lichtensteiger would be a much better choice or if you want a guard go with Scherff, who was taken fifth overall, Kouandjio makes absolutely no sense, he was a fourth round pick this year, doesn't start and isn't even expected to replace the injured Lauvao

I would say Williams but we have Peters. Just went to the skins depth chart and saw he was starting lol. I guess maybe Scherrf idk.

I would say Williams but we have Peters. Just went to the skins depth chart and saw he was starting lol. I guess maybe Scherrf idk.

where did you pull up their depth chart? I'm genuinely curious because nfl.com and espn both show Lauvao and Scherff as the starting guards Edited by oochymp

where did you pull up their depth chart? I'm genuinely curious because nfl.com and espn both show Lauvao and Scherff as the starting guards

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/WAS

Lavonte David is one of the most underrated players in the NFL... but Carolina is completely stacked at LB. Gerald McCoy would be a nice addition, but I think Mike Evans would be the best addition in terms of increasing Carolina's overall roster. He would instantly be the #1 WR.

Going for team need over the best player. Considering the Panthers situation, it seems justifiable. It definitely creates a more balanced roster considering the Panthers defense is already solid and their offense stinks. However, if Kelvin Benjamin wasn't hurt, would you still go for Evans and would Evans instantly be the #1 receiving target over Benjamin? Or would you get David or McCoy?

Mack, Cooper. C Wood too. Just because I ve always liked watching him play over his career.

Going for team need over the best player. Considering the Panthers situation, it seems justifiable. It definitely creates a more balanced roster considering the Panthers defense is already solid and their offense stinks. However, if Kelvin Benjamin wasn't hurt, would you still go for Evans and would Evans instantly be the #1 receiving target over Benjamin? Or would you get David or McCoy?

Assuming everyone is healthy- David would be replacing Shaq Thompson. I guess my answer to this depends on whether we get him long-term or just for this week.

If long-term, I'd take David. Having David and Kuechly as LBs long-term after Davis retires would be awesome.

I don't believe Evans to be a better player than Benjamin. They're about equal to me. I'd love to have Evans, Benji, and Funchess as a nice trio of young tall WRs to give Cam, though.

Short-term, I'd take Evans. The reasoning here is that I think David may be the best OLB in the league, so his impact long term would be more than Evans, who has simply had a great rookie season. But for one game, Evans would help boost our offense given our sorely lacking WR corps.

Week 6 @ :Giants:

OBJ - Really the only good answer considering how our team is looking at the moment. I like how we are looking on defense and we could really use a reliable WR on offense. Less dropped balls please >.>

@ :Seahawks:

This is a tough one.

I think I'd have to say either Kam or Earl. The Hawks WRs aren't going to help us much, if at all. Assuming Sherman is still a shut-down corner, he becomes a possible option, with him and Norman on opposite sides, and that LB core in the middle... actually yeah. Give me Sherman. No one will be able to throw on us.

Justin Houston or Travis Kelce. Probably Kelce because Rudolph sucks.

:Raiders: Don't play....

So I'll take a player from a team that I want to see kick some ass.

:Eagles:

Fuck them all, don't need em, they can all burn in hell

Hope the Giants beat the ever loving dogshit out of :chip:

G-Men are making a run boys, you heard it here first.

:Ravens:

CJ Mosley

Who do the 49ers have that can block?

You probably want Alex Boone, he can shift over to Centre just fine.

For the bye week, I'll take healthy OLB's please.

• Upvote 1

Eagles had

ATL week 1 Juilo jones

Dal week 2 nobody

NYJ week 3 Revis island

Wsh week 4 Ryan Kerrigan

NO week 5 Nobody

Nyg week 6 Prince Amukamura

looks like I haven't posted here in a few weeks, so let's make up for lost time:

Week 5: :Bills: Richie Incognito

Week 6: :dolphins: Mike Pouncey

Week 7: :Falcons: Jake Matthews

yep, our oline sucks

Week 7 :panthers:

Josh Norman to replace Byron Maxwell who by the way will have like 2 INT's against Bradford next week.

Edited by Dutch

Hmm, from the Panthers I'd probably take Josh Norman. I'd really like our secondary with him.

I'm unsure.

Jordan Mathews? He seems to have been pretty quiet the past few weeks though.

Do the Eagles have a good LT? I'd take one of those. Oher has been poor, albeit nowhere near as bad as Bell was last year.

Do the Eagles have a good LT? I'd take one of those. Oher has been poor, albeit nowhere near as bad as Bell was last year.

033112-jason-peters-400.jpg

• Upvote 1

LeSean McCoy.

I probably should go defense here, but I honestly feel that he's the only one on that offense who could kill us.

LeSean McCoy.

I probably should go defense here, but I honestly feel that he's the only one on that offense who could kill us.

You say that now...

Charles Clay prolly gonna post a 15/300/8 line.