BLUE

Seahawks @ Packers

Casey was GREAT last week against the Bears, and I didn't see any kind of consistent errors from him tonight either. He's playing fine.

Minus the RBs catches and minus the big Luke Wilson catch (covered by LB Nate Palmer) Wilson's stats look like this

13 / 24 , 145 yards, TD (not counting the interception because that was from a LB as well).

54% completion... 6 YPA... one score.

That is what the secondary gave up. I think Russell is overrated anyway, but numbers like that are FANTASTIC. AMAZING. Lol. If every QB is going to tear up our secondary to the tune of 50% completion and 6 YPA, count me on the bandwagon. Lol.

I guess we will know more when PFF finishes their grades though.

Cant count out that pass to Fred Jackson for the TD as that was Hayward on him, and when I said that about Hayward was on after that drive. In which he allowed an easy completion on the 3rd and 11 to Lockett as well as the TD pass to Jackson. My problem with those is that he was way off, and didn't even challenge the completion.

Guys are gonna give up big first downs at times though. That's the thing... Like, ya, it wasn't a good play by any stretch. But if we are expecting the Hawks or any other team to never give up a 1st down, it's like... Again, I think you're asking too much. I didn't realize Casey was on Jackson for the TD (I think that is a personnel flaw), so he had a worse game than I originally thought. But overall the secondary was great.

And Damarious Randall is really impressing as well so far. I wonder if he should be getting more snaps.