DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NCAAF Discussion Thread

Is it just me or did the new year's games just make the best case for expanding the playoffs?

No, I'm not misreading what anyone is saying. At the end of the day, Sparty is still the third best team in the nation. Thats where the committee put them and that's where they will stay, regardless if they shit the bed in the CFB playoff. Give me a playoff spot other than a meaningless bowl game. No one is going to be looking at this Fiesta Bowl in 20 years. Only OSU and Notre Dame fans. :yao: They'll see Sparty along with Oklahoma in the playoffs and see that in itself as an accomplishment that season.The BCS games have been meaningless for years ever since there's been a championship game.

Oh okay, so you're just a delusional MSU fan. Got it.

• Upvote 1

No, I'm not misreading what anyone is saying. At the end of the day, Sparty is still the third best team in the nation. Thats where the committee put them and that's where they will stay, regardless if they shit the bed in the CFB playoff. Give me a playoff spot other than a meaningless bowl game. No one is going to be looking at this Fiesta Bowl in 20 years. Only OSU and Notre Dame fans. :yao: They'll see Sparty along with Oklahoma in the playoffs and see that in itself as an accomplishment that season.The BCS games have been meaningless for years ever since there's been a championship game.

No one's gonna be looking at this playoff in 20 years either, doofus.

You lost 38-0 in the fucking semis. Not like you at least made it to the championship game. You gonna try to raise a consolation trophy for getting obliterated in the semis?

Sparty confimed participation ribbon backer.

• Upvote 2

Oregon could have been really good if Vernon Adams had been healthy all year long. Jeff Lockie is just so bad.

Yea, Ducks fans are shaking in their boots at the chance of him starting next year. Bad luck follows me everywhere. Lol.

Nah, they're getting their second straight FCS transer our there in Oregon. Dakota Prukop, I think his name is, from Montana State.

Nah, they're getting their second straight FCS transer our there in Oregon. Dakota Prukop, I think his name is, from Montana State.

You would be correct. We picked up Dakota Prukop a 5th year transfer from Montana State. A similar process to Adams last year, I've heard pretty good things about him as well so I'm looking forward to seeing how he is going to progress.

I'm hoping Taylor Alie progresses nicely as he showed sparks last year.

Also very interesting to see how well Oregon do compared their spending.