DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NCAAF Discussion Thread

IT'S GAME DAY, MOTHER FUCKERS!! LET'S GO SPARTANS!!!!!

:sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta:

^

Should interesting to see if both undefeated teams lose what happens...UNC could make the playoffs if they win...who would've thought that in the beginning of the season. I think/hope OSU is out for good no matter what but they're a big name and the committee obviously has a boner for them after last season.

Deshaun Watson #1 pick 2017 draft? :think:

So, does the seeding stay the same (assuming MSU takes #4)? If so, we're looking at Clemson/Michigan State, and Alabama/Oklahoma. Sounds good to me.

I think Clemson v Oklahoma is more likely. I just don't see how #5 Sparty can't leapfrog #3 Oklahoma after beating an obviously very good Iowa.

Welp, time to get rekt. It was a good season too. :(

This is gonna be the first title game, I think ever, that I'm going to choose to not watch.

Feels bad, man.

Fun way to piss people off at New Years party:

Do an SEC chant every time Alabama does something good, and keep claiming that Michigan State never had a chance because they can't keep up with SEC Speed.

LolFiestaBowl appearance.

Rather win in a lesser bowl than get shit-stomped in the semis.

Your team just got shut the fuck out. You have no room to talk for a long long time.

Your team just got shut the fuck out. You have no room to talk for a long long time.

I was talking about OSU, in case you missed the message, which you probably did, knowing you.

Rather win in a lesser bowl than get shit-stomped in the semis.

Id rather be in the semis than not be in at all. I guess you'd rather the 49ers not get in the playoffs than get destroyed by whatever team they play (if they ever get there) in the next 3 seasons, right? :pls:

Edited by Spartan Havoc

The SB loss scarred me :shifty:

Loser school and loser team. You act like the Fiesta Bowl is some shitty bowl game to be in :yao:.

I'd def rather win a bowl like the Fiesta than get absolutely embarrassed in a CFP semifinal lol.

Edited by Piggly Wiggly

I'd def rather win a bowl like the Fiesta than get absolutely embarrassed in a CFP semifinal lol.

I 100% doubt it but okay.

Loser school and loser team. You act like the Fiesta Bowl is some shitty bowl game to be in :yao:.

If it isn't the playoff, what's the point? Bragging rights? Congratz. We beat you anyway. Big Ten champs better than being champs of nothing. Edited by Spartan Havoc

Spartan you're misreading what is being said.

They are not saying you have two choices:

A) Be in the CFP semis or

B) Win the Fiesta Bowl

They are saying, if they are given the following two choices:

A) Get completely embarassed 38-0 (lmao) in the CFP or

B) Win the Fiesta Bowl

They would take option B. As would anyone else with foreknowledge of the situation.

No, I'm not misreading what anyone is saying. At the end of the day, Sparty is still the third best team in the nation. Thats where the committee put them and that's where they will stay, regardless if they shit the bed in the CFB playoff. Give me a playoff spot other than a meaningless bowl game. No one is going to be looking at this Fiesta Bowl in 20 years. Only OSU and Notre Dame fans. :yao: They'll see Sparty along with Oklahoma in the playoffs and see that in itself as an accomplishment that season.The BCS games have been meaningless for years ever since there's been a championship game.

Edited by Spartan Havoc