DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NCAAF Discussion Thread

Jeff Lockie started off a bit slow in his first start due to nerves. As the game has gone on he has really settled well and is managing the game well and producing nice drives.

I actually wanted him to be the Ducks starting QB this year and I am glad he is playing well and got his shot.

^I'm really not sure who I'm more comfortable with starting. But idk if I've seen enough from Lockie to have him starting over Adams. Either way this soft defense is too annoying.

I honestly had no idea that Air Force still ran that annoying triple option. Was too ugly.

• Upvote 1

^I'm really not sure who I'm more comfortable with starting. But idk if I've seen enough from Lockie to have him starting over Adams. Either way this soft defense is too annoying.

I honestly had no idea that Air Force still ran that annoying triple option. Was too ugly.

Looking at it honestly, if they want to go safe with someone who knows the team, play book and understands what the Ducks are about then you go Lockie.

If they want the high octane break neck offence that the Ducks are renowned for but want to take a few more risks then you go Adams.

I would be happy with either I just feel that Lockie got shafted a little with the Adams transfer and I want him to stand up and go nuuh this is my team.

Also this Taylor Alie runhttps://twitter.com/Pac12Networks/status/645345446936866816 beautiful.

The software defence is annoying but they have started to create turnovers so it's going in the right direction some what.

USC defense :dying:

Ohio State game, missed. They gotta stick with a QB and stop f'ing around.

OSU isn't playing like the best team, let alone a top 10 or top 15 team. Their offense has been putrid. I can't imagine losing Herman has had THIS big of an impact. The offensive line has been pretty average if not just bad, Zeke doesn't have his same magic (could argue this is a factor of the line not creating holes, but his vision has looked off), and the QBs have just been AWFUL. Is flip flopping so easily causing them to play this bad? I really want them to choose a guy and stick with him. We stuck with JT during and after the VTech game, and look where that got us.

Minnesota was pathetic, but didn't watch so can't comment on it.

My projected Top 5:

1) TCU

2) OSU

3) MSU

4) Ole Miss

5) Baylor

Put an asterisk next to that cause who have you beaten this season? :smug:

Put an asterisk next to that cause who have you beaten this season? :smug:

:yao: come Nov 21 "Sparty" will be added to the list.

:yao: come Nov 21 "Sparty" will be added to the list.

As if I'm not already, lol. But seriously, find a QB first, lol.

As if I'm not already, lol. But seriously, find a QB first, lol.

:coffee:

• Upvote 1

I'm by no means saying MSU is bad (they're really good), but their defense had more play makers last year and so did their offense. Their offense doesn't seem like it's lost that much of a step, but losing Narduzzi + the last remnants of their No Fly Zone + some of their LBs will hurt if OSU ever finds its groove.

Which is a big if.

:coffee:

Yet he's not named the starter and "WE AIN'T COME TO PLAY SCHOOL" is actually competing with him says a lot. You must be seriously hurting if that moron can actually compete with Russell Wilson, I mean Jameis Winston jr.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

Yet he's not named the starter and "WE AIN'T COME TO PLAY SCHOOL" is actually competing with him says a lot. You must be seriously hurting if that moron can actually compete with Russell Wilson, I mean Jameis Winston jr.

I don't get it. Both those guys were great college QBs.

I don't get it. Both those guys were great college QBs.

And Cardale had a great run too. :shrug:

He hasn't had a great start by any means, but it's not like you can really trash talk him given his composure during the Alabama and Oregon games.

Cardale Jones is just another perfect example of why if a QB is eligible to go pro, and has a lot of buzz, he should just always go pro instead of coming back to school.

• Upvote 1

I almost dropped my phone when I saw the score; then I did drop my phone when I realized Utah put up 55 points before the 4th Quarter had even started.

This has a negative net effect for the B1G. MSU's close win over Oregon doesn't look as strong now, but Michigan's close loss @Utah looks a bit better. I think it's still a negative effect, though. Did Oregon lose Vernon Adams Jr.? Did he really make THAT much of a difference?

Ole Miss looked pretty pedestrian today.

lolDucks

What are you talking about? They won 2-1 tonight.

• Upvote 1