DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NCAAF Discussion Thread

Not a real fan! Loser.

Unlike you, I know how good my team is, so :pls: .

• Upvote 1

FUCKING FORGET IT, SPARTY HAS THE CFB PLAYOFF ON LOCKDOWN! WHAT A FUCKING WAY TO WIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FUCKING FORGET IT, SPARTY HAS THE CFB PLAYOFF ON LOCKDOWN! WHAT A FUCKING WAY TO WIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shut the fuck up lmao

If Mizzou won games instead of losing them, we'd be amazing.

• Upvote 1

So ironic that the football genius gets burned on a play like that. Whew.

Also, I'm never sure if ESPN loves Clemson, and hates FSU or if they just love Clemson, or just hate FSU but it's gotta be one of those :lol: Just seems like they always try to play Clemson's face to FSU's heel, then there's stuff like this:

Slack_for_iOS_Upload.png.0.jpeg

Clemson won by 17, FSU by 20... yet Clemson "routed" Boston College and FSU had a "nail-biting" win over Louisville. Wait, what? :yao:

I hate Cook, but damn he had some beautiful passes. His WRs goofed all game, though.

I don't know whats better. An Ohio St victory or the way Michigan lost :yao:

• Upvote 2

Unlike you, I know how good my team is, so :pls: .

Someone must be caught up on last year still.

Highlight Yards are the yards credited to a runner after the line has done its job. The offensive line gets 100 percent credit for the first 4 yards of a carry and 50 percent credit for yards 5 through 9. After that, all yardage goes to the runner. It is a nice measure of open-field explosiveness.

Thus far, 51 players have rushed at least 100 times, and 13 have averaged greater than 6 highlight yards per highlight opportunity. You can guess some of the names: UCLA's Paul Perkins (6.87), Notre Dame's C.J. Prosise (6.97), Ohio State's Ezekiel Elliott (7.02), LSU's Leonard Fournette (8.26).

Fournette ranks second, but Dalvin Cook of Florida State's 11.93 average is further ahead of Fournette than Fournette is ahead of the No. 35 player on the list, Southern Miss' Jalen Richard (4.74).

Cook's explosiveness in the open field has been otherworldly. Against Miami in Week 6, his first touch was a 72-yard touchdown on a perfectly executed option. His third was a 36-yard score on a simple crossing route. He had rushes of 35, 23 and 23 in the game.

In Week 7 against Louisville, his first eight carries generated just 32 yards, and FSU trailed 7-6 at halftime. But on the fifth play of the second half, he rushed right for 54 yards and a touchdown. His 14-yard score made it 27-14, and an 11-yard rush on third-and-11 set up the game-icing touchdown. He finished with 22 carries for 163 yards and four catches for 60; almost all of his yardage came in the second half.

Oh yeah, and he's been fighting a hamstring injury. That is ridiculous.

Fournette is a worthy Heisman front-runner -- more than 50 percent of his carries are gaining five-plus yards, compared to around 45 percent for Cook. But if you're looking for why FSU has been doing so well after Jameis Winston, you almost have to mention Cook before you talk about the awesome Seminole defense. He's on pace to destroy Warrick Dunn's single-season FSU rushing record (sooner than later), and he makes sure that that awesome defense has at least a little bit of margin for error.

I got no probs with Fournette being the front-runner so far, well deserved :yep: But Cook needs some recognition here. The kid is flat out amazing. Obviously he's got speed, but he loves the weight room so his strength is underrated and his balance is the real difference maker when it comes to that. He's got the vision, man... hands... FSU's OL isn't even that good this year the right side is flat out atrocious. They're all young as fuck. Can't wait to sit down after the season and rewatch him specifically and start watching for NFL projection he seems special man.

I want to send a sympathy card to he mizzou defense. They flat-out deserve better than this.

I'd want Boykin on my team should he fall in the draft...electric

Don't see any upsets happening this weekend. :(

That William and Mary v JMU game was awesome

I'd want Boykin on my team should he fall in the draft...electric

:chip:

I had high hopes that Baylor-Kansas State would have been a good thursday night game, but that's been crushed..

Notre Dame - Pitt

Fla State - Clemson

TCU - Okie State

LSU-Bama

^ Great slate of games this weekend. Also feeling nervous about going into Nebraska....

As a side note: Good for you, Ohio State! You suspended your qb for a meaningless game and stripped his summer financial aid that the little bag men you have will probably take care of TOTALLY sends a message. Fucking scrubs.

That "meaningless" game gave Michigan one of if not their worst defensive outings of the season and lost to Michigan on a goal line stand. That "meaningless" game brought TCU to the brink. Minnesota might be inconsistent, but they show up when they need to.

Also, usomad. Why are OSU haters going rampant over this? Meyer had far worse at UF and did less.

Ohio St deserved to be dropped. Hopefully this wakes the team up. Probably won't though :coffee:

W&M is ranked #7 in FCS :towel:

Edited by oochymp

IT'S GAME DAY, MOTHER FUCKERS!! LET'S GO SPARTANS!!!!!

:sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta::sparta:

Edited by Spartan Havoc

Big games today. I hope MSU doesn't trip up today.