1. 1. Who's the last to lose?

• Patriots
    • Cardinals [WRONG - WEEK 4 LOSS]
    • Bengals [WRONG - WEEK 10 LOSS]
    • Packers [WRONG - WEEK 8 LOSS]
    • Broncos [WRONG - WEEK 9 LOSS]
    • Panthers
    • Falcons [WRONG - WEEK 6 LOSS]

I usually like to wait until there are fewer teams, but since I already made the mirror to this thread I'll go ahead and do it

Also, anyone think one (or more) of these teams can go 16-0?

here is each team's remaining schedule:

:Patriots:

v. Buffalo

@ Denver

v. Philly

@ Houston

v. Tennessee

@ NY Jets

@ Miami

:panthers:

V. Washington

@ Dallas

@ New Orleans

v. Atlanta

@ NY Giants

@ Atlanta

v. Tampa Bay

:Bengals: - WEEK 10 LOSS v. Houston

:Broncos: - WEEK 9 LOSS @ Indy

:Packers: - WEEK 8 LOSS @ Denver

:Falcons: - WEEK 6 LOSS @ New Orleans

:Cardinals: - WEEK 4 LOSS v. St. Louis

Potential remaining matchups of unbeatens:

Week 8: Green Bay @ Denver

Week 9: Green Bay @ Carolina

Week 11: Cincinnati @ Arizona

Week 12: New England @ Denver

Week 14: Atlanta @ Carolina

Week 16: Green Bay @ Arizona, Cincinnati @ Denver, Carolina @ Atlanta

Edited by oochymp

Cards lose to the Ravens.

Bengals lose to the Chiefs or Seahawks.

Broncos lose to the Packers.

Panthers lose to Seahawks.

Falcons lose to Texans.

Pats and Packers tie by not losing til week 16 against the Jets and Cards respectively.

If the league as a whole is as weak as it seems so far, the Patriots and Packers both have a shot at 16-0.

I think all seven teams have a shot at getting to week 10 undefeated (which is why I linked the rest of the schedules) obviously they won't all get there, if only because three of the teams play other undefeated teams before that, but I almost expect all seven to win at least their next three, which would mean we wouldn't see another undefeated team fall until the Week 8 Green Bay/Denver game

as for who goes the longest, I'd take New England, as SteVo said I think New England and Green Bay both have a shot at going undefeated, but if Green Bay makes it that far they'll take their foot off the gas and they close against Arizona and Minnesota, who could both have a lot to play for at that point

I think all seven teams have a shot at getting to week 10 undefeated (which is why I linked the rest of the schedules) obviously they won't all get there, if only because three of the teams play other undefeated teams before that, but I almost expect all seven to win at least their next three, which would mean we wouldn't see another undefeated team fall until the Week 8 Green Bay/Denver game

as for who goes the longest, I'd take New England, as SteVo said I think New England and Green Bay both have a shot at going undefeated, but if Green Bay makes it that far they'll take their foot off the gas and they close against Arizona and Minnesota, who could both have a lot to play for at that point

You see the Panthers beating the Hawks in Seattle?

You see the Panthers beating the Hawks in Seattle?

that's the almost :p

I do think they've got a really good chance to win there, that should be a close low scoring game and with Carolina coming off a bye I'd give them the edge, Seattle will also be in the middle of a stretch of four games in 18 days

Edited by oochymp

Ron Rivera is 0-6 coming off a bye, soooo.

It's ok, the Panthers streak ends this week because JAMEIS is gonna rage.

• Downvote 1

It's ok, the Panthers streak ends this week because JAMEIS is gonna rage.

Where's he gonna find the crab legs?

Ron Rivera is 0-6 coming off a bye, soooo.

weird, maybe the bye doesn't give them an edge, I still think it's a toss up unless Seattle starts playing a lot better (which in fairness they are entirely capable of)

Edited by oochymp

I actually like Arizona for this question. So long as Palmer stays healthy. I'm loving their three-headed running attack, especially when you factor in how dangerous David Johnson is out of the back field. They've got WRs up to wazoo. Arians' attack never finds the TE, but it doesn't seem to slow them down. Granted, they've played 3 shitty defenses so far. We'll have to see how they fare against better competition.

I said the Pats but after looking at Denver's schedule they could do man. Their two toughest games are at home against NE and Green Bay. Peyton is brittle and the oline is pretty bad but nobody can cover Sanders and Thomas and I think it's pretty clear that they have the best defense in football.

It's the Patriots. They aren't losing until the super bowl. >_>

Green Bay vs The Pats 18-0 and 18-0, Rodgers vs. Brady,would be cool as much as I'd hate to see the Pats back in the Super Bowl.

• Upvote 1

Mike McCarthy is bound to lose us a game sooner rather than later. We'll probably play down to some shit team that doesn't deserve to beat us.

I never want to see 16-0 again and I never want to see 19-0.

• Upvote 1

I never want to see 16-0 again and I never want to see 19-0.

really? I want to see 19-0

• Upvote 1

I feel like it'll be the Packers or Patriots, but I went with the Patriots because Tom Brady and Hoodie. :dry:

really? I want to see 19-0

It would be a complete waste of a season if one team rolled through everybody. I mean, if they were to do it winning by less than a touchdown on average, maybe that would be interesting, but one team steamrolling the rest of the league would make the NFL feel like the NBA, and who wants that? The greatest thing about the NFL is the parity.

• Downvote 1

I'm going with the Broncos here. As long as that defense is playing at the level they are playing at, they are going to be tough to beat. Right now, they are winning the turnover battle with +6 and if Manning doesn't throw away the game, they will be able to sustain solid success for a while.

Well at least someone has faith in Peyton. >_>

I actually like Arizona for this question. So long as Palmer stays healthy. I'm loving their three-headed running attack, especially when you factor in how dangerous David Johnson is out of the back field. They've got WRs up to wazoo. Arians' attack never finds the TE, but it doesn't seem to slow them down. Granted, they've played 3 shitty defenses so far. We'll have to see how they fare against better competition.

look who's wrong, only get to strike one team from the list this week

Bware is wrong? :troll:

• Upvote 1