• Cardinals [WRONG - WEEK 4 LOSS]
    • Bengals [WRONG - WEEK 10 LOSS]
    • Packers [WRONG - WEEK 8 LOSS]
    • Broncos [WRONG - WEEK 9 LOSS]
    • Panthers
    • Falcons [WRONG - WEEK 6 LOSS]

also, there go my hopes for three unbeaten matchups in week 16

Edited by oochymp

I feel like the :Bengals: are not at all a team that should be in this conversation but after getting away with stealing that game from us on Sunday, they look like they have pretty much a cake-walk with their next several opponents.

Yeah that's the thing with the Bengals, they play well at 1:00 PM, but their next primetime games are against the Texans and 49ers, so they could end up winning those as well.

I feel like the :Bengals: are not at all a team that should be in this conversation but after getting away with stealing that game from us on Sunday, they look like they have pretty much a cake-walk with their next several opponents.

:smug: Stealing? You guys handed it away to Andy Dalton.

• Upvote 2

If Peytdawg can not throw multiple interceptions in either the redzone or our own territory, I think we stand a pretty good chance. That's a lot to ask though, and NE's schedule is pretty easy.

and we're down to five, and with Denver, Green Bay, and Cincinnati on bye this week we'll still have at least three next week, but no more chance of multiple week 16 undefeated matchups :dry:

Packers next two games are against Denver and Carolina... Highly doubt we are undefeated for much longer and honestly are probably going to lose both of them. Both games (for us) are on the road. Denvers defense will probably kill us, because Mike McCarthy won't adjust to the super heavy man coverage we are seeing. That plus Denver's pass rush? Goodnight 7 - 0. And in Carolina, Cam will light us up (as will Greg Olsen) and again, maybe the best playing corner out there right now in Josh Norman.

We've had a pretty "easy" schedule so far, and we've struggled to get to this point. It will be fun and probably really infuriating to see what we can do against teams with winning records.

then there were four, and I anticipate four remaining the number after tonight, I've edited the initial post to include each of the four team's remaining schedule

well, we're down to three and with Denver's loss there are no more potential matchups of undefeated teams on the schedule

I would just like to say: LMAO Falcons.

I would just like to say: LMAO Falcons.

I'm just realizing how much of a cakewalk the Falcons had early (hadn't looked at their schedule very closely) their first five opponents were the four teams in the NFC East (and IIRC they played Dallas in the first game after Romo's injury) and Houston and they really haven't played anyone that good in their recent slide, they've gone 1-3 in their last four with losses to New Orleans, Tampa, and San Fransisco, their one win in that stretch was a 10-7 win against us with Mettenberger under center

in other words, you are absolutely right: LMAO Falcons, there's no excuse for them not being 9-0 right now based on who they've played

Yea, that was my thinking behind predicting them to be the last undefeated, Oochy. Thought that schedule lined up for them to have only easy games until the very end of the season.

and then there were two, and both have pretty easy schedules from here out, New England's toughest game is @ Denver, but with Manning's injury they're not as threatening and Carolina's toughest is probably @ Atlanta, which really isn't that tough, maybe @ Dallas if Romo's back, but I think the only way either of these teams lose is if they sit starters at the end of the season

anyone else hoping for an 18-0 v. 18-0 Super Bowl?

Edited by oochymp
  • Upvote 1

We're still better without Manning than we are with him at this point. Are we gonna be a match for the Patriots? Our defense needs to figure out how the Chiefs and Colts gashed us and recover first, but if we can play actual game manager ball we have a shot.

Patriots prolly aren't losing though. Panthers would be unlikely to lose one, but this is an any given sunday league.

I don't think Carolina and New England would make a good game.

Superbowl 38?

Why would Carolina and NE not make a good game?

Just think New England would win big, that's all. Just an opinion.

Eh its okay. You haven't liked the Panthers all year. :p

I feel like Carolina's ground attack would keep Brady on the sidelines and our defense would be able to slow him down enough, especially sans Dion Lewis, to make a game that Carolina would at least be competitive to the end in, if not be favored outright. Lewis is the type of back that gives us fits and the Patriots really don't have anyone that can duplicate what he was doing. They can compensate for it somewhat, but Lewis was amazing in space.

Eh its okay. You haven't liked the Panthers all year. :p

I feel like Carolina's ground attack would keep Brady on the sidelines and our defense would be able to slow him down enough, especially sans Dion Lewis, to make a game that Carolina would at least be competitive to the end in, if not be favored outright. Lewis is the type of back that gives us fits and the Patriots really don't have anyone that can duplicate what he was doing. They can compensate for it somewhat, but Lewis was amazing in space.

Been rooting for Carolina all year , and like that Cam Newton finally showing he belongs in this league has a Quarterback not just a runningback who can throw Edited by WeaponX20

in a surprise to approximately nobody, the Panthers beat the Redskins and the Patriots beat the Bills, putting both teams at 10-0, the last time the league had two 10-0 teams was 2009 when the Saints and Colts both started 10-0 and they met in the Super Bowl, so there's that

And this year we will get neither of those teams... :smug:

Well, maybe the Patriots.

It's okay, keep sleeping on a 10-0 ballclub.

Panthers win. :clap:

TGP Loses.

Thanatos is about to become more insufferable than BC on their SB runs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1