seanbrock

YOUR NFCE LEADERS

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES. Poised to knock off the Panthers this coming week. Poised to go on an epic playoff run. Poised to cement Chip Kelly's legacy as a football genius and front office god. Life is good. :cigar:

With Bradford the statue in the pocket against that pass rush? Not scared at all, lol.

With Bradford the statue in the pocket against that pass rush? Not scared at all, lol.

$cam is turning the ball over a minimum of 4 times. Iggles are gonna roll and prove how fraudulent the Panthers are.

Step away from the bong.

• Upvote 1

What are the Vegas odds on Sean using hard drugs by the 3rd quarter?

Edited by Chernobyl426

$cam is turning the ball over a minimum of 4 times. Iggles are gonna roll and prove how fraudulent the Panthers are.

Cam has turned the ball over four times all season lol. You're going up against the team with the highest turnover differential in the NFC.

Your defense has played, who, exactly?

Your offense will go nowhere.

The only way the Panthers lose this game is if they are so keyed up from finally beating Seattle that they suffer a major letdown against the Eagles and play down to their competition.

Edited by Thanatos19

What are the Vegas odds on Sean using hard drugs by the 3rd quarter?

Pretty good betting odds. :smug:

Still not hitting 8-8. Bitch.

bet me...oh wait lol.

Get rekt, Sean. Here and in fantasy IDP.

6-0 feels good. How does 3-4 feel?

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1

The whole division sucks. Just think, if Tony's healthy the Cowboys are sitting pretty at 5-1 or 6-0 leaving everybody else in the dust.

I still have the Eagles as the favorite to win the NFC East. I still maintain they can be a 10 win team, especially since Peters' injury last night that looked like it had the potential to be awful wasnt anything more than a minor setback and he'll be back for them after the bye week. Look, Bradford is a really frustrating quarterback at times. But there are some plays where he's a very accurate quarterback, most notably when he gets adequate pass protection. Did anyone see the throw he made earlier this year at Washington to Miles Austin? That was one of the best throws I've seen this year

Not to mention, the NFC East is absolute horse shit right now. I know Dallas is only 1.5 games out, but I'm going to effectively eliminate them from the division because I see them winning maybe 1 game before Romo gets back in Week 10. That will put them at 3-6. Do you know how many teams have made the playoffs after a 3-6 start? Three. That would be the 1995 Lions, the 1996 Jaguars, and the 2012 Redskins. One of those teams had one of the best offenses of all time, the other team had an up and coming contender in the AFC, and the last one had a huge fluke run by RG3 to a divisional title. Does anyone see ANY possibility of the Cowboys making the playoffs at 3-6? Because I sure as hell dont

The Giants would be the team to beat if they had any consistency at all. They look substantially better than they have the last 2 seasons, but I dont trust their defense at all in key situations. The Redskins are a decade long 6-10 / 7-9 team encapsulated into a single season. I have no problem putting my cards all in on the Eagles at this point in time, especially given that they havent even played their best football yet

No NFC East team deserves to be talking smack right now....

..except for me. Because we would like, totally be like, owning everyone right now if we had Romo....right guiz?

Looking at the Eagles' schedule (and I'm too lazy to type it all out), they could definitely be 6-6 heading into their final four games, but those final four are tough. And with Dallas about to go berserk when they get Romo and Bryant back, I don't see the Eagles making it.

Leaders of passing TDs allowed :mjlaugh: