4. Larry Fitzgerald

5. Chris Harris Jr.

6. Glover Quin

7. Andre Johnson

8. Fred Jackson

9. Brandon Marshall

10. Xavier Rhodes

Edited by BwareDWare94

Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware, Chris Harris Jr., Darian Stewart, Sly Williams, Malik Jackson, Danny Trevethan, Brandon Marshall LB, Ryan Clady, Demaryius Thomas

• Upvote 1

Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Julius Peppers, Demarcus Ware, Antonio Gates, Matt Ryan, Navorro Bowman, Greg Olsen, Geno Atkins, Von Miller

I don't like enough players.

That, or I can't separate them from their respective teams. :think:

Would any of you have picked Tony Romo if he didn't have a star on his helmet?

• Downvote 5

If they aren't Buccaneer players, I don't want to see them win :shrug:

• Upvote 2

If he was a Bronco he'd already have a ring. Seriously, fuck Peyton.

Maybe but I hate everything to do with Dallas once they leave they are no longer a cowboy

Antonio Brown

Adrian Peterson

Fred Jackson

Matt Forte

Jimmy Graham

Andrew Luck (down the road)

Jimmy Graham? Jimmy Graham? Graham is a colossal douchebag.

If Thomas Davis, the Walter Peyton man of the year, goes out of his way to take a shot at Jimmy Graham, you know just how much of a moron he is.

Edited by Thanatos19

Jimmy Graham? Jimmy Graham? Graham is a colossal douchebag.

If Thomas Davis, the Walter Peyton man of the year, goes out of his way to take a shot at Jimmy Graham, you know just how much of a moron he is.

Probably should've put him on my list. I'd honestly be happier for him than Cam.

Edited by FartWaffles

There isn't a player I want to win one more then Megatron. Whether its with the Lions or not, regardless I want to see him win one.

Outside of that, Vick is the other player.

I had a big post typed up and then accidentally hit the back button and lost it all. :notamused:

Short Version:

Not gonna list Packers, because, well... that's obvious.

Pair of Panthers are probably at the top of my list in Thomas Davis and Charles Tillman. Charles was a rival for a long time, but just like Davis, he is a GREAT guy. Inspirational and stand up people off the field like they are on it.

Pair of Cardinals is next in Fitzy and Carson Palmer. Fitzy just because of the great career he has had and the great show he put up in a losing SB effort against the Steelers. That was something for the ages. And Carson more so just for his story. Dude has gotten knocked down so many times in his career, and he just keeps getting up better than before.

Fred Jackson would be a great choice, but the Seahawks winning a SB wouldn't be worth Fred getting a ring, to me... Sorry. Kind of the same thing with guys like Demarcus Ware and Jason Witten. Consistently great players that will probably retire without any real hardware. Kind of unfortunate.

Finish this off with a trio of Chiefs -- Tamba Hali , Jamaal Charles, and Eric Berry. Guys who never really got the credit for their dominance that they deserved in Hal and Charles.. Berry has a lot of time lef,t but i love watching him play, and his story and fight back to an NFL field has been just so spectacular.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

I want to see one Buddy Ryan's sons win a ring. I know they aren't players but Buddy Ryan is a man amongst boys. :yep:

I know a lot of Eagles fans hate Shady but I still kind of like him even despite him talking shit on Chip.

I'd love to see Antonio Brown and Watt do it. Von too but only after Peypey retires. I think those guys are gonna go down as some of the best to ever do it at their positions.

Calvin Johnson because he's suffered in Detroit for so long. Lavonte David because I was such a huge fan of his coming out of the draft. Idk there might be more

Rivers & Gates would obviously be at the top of my list so I'll exclude them.

1. Larry Fitzgerald (how can you not love the guy? seriously)

2a. OBJ (LSU LSU LSU!)

2b. Todd Gurley (loved him in college....so far so good)

4. Navorro Bowman

5. Cam Newton

6. NaVorro Bowman

7. Darnell Dockett (he went to my HS)

8. Tyron Matheiu (see No. 3)

9. Patrick Peterson (^again)

10. Tony Romo :yep:

Revis just got one and Champ, Patrick Willis, and Tony G retired recently so...

1. :Cardinals: Larry Fitzgerald - One of my all time favorite players.

2. :Steelers: Mike Vick - I would love for Vick to be able to deliver on the last play of the Superbowl to win it. That would require for Ben to be out unfortunately. Maybe a hamstring tweak for an entire series. Mike Vick putting together a game winning superbowl drive would be a great balancing act to an exciting up and down roller coaster career. Would without a doubt solidify him as the best redemption story in NFL history.

3. :Cardinals: Carson Palmer - Never lost faith in him since his departure from the Bengals.

4 :Packers: Julius Peppers - Had an outstanding career. Most definitely deserves one.

5. :Jets: Brandon Marshall

6. :Vikings: Adrian Peterson

7. :Chargers: Philip Rivers -

8. :Lions: Calvin Johnson

9. :Eagles: Jason Peters

10. :Broncos: Demarcus Ware - Old team rival but have tremendous respect for him; an all time great and he is no longer a Cowgirl.

Fred Jackson is the only one I care about that isn't currently a Bill.

1a. Tamba Hali- the guy has been one of the best and classiest players to wear the a Chiefs uni in my lifetime of watching football. There's none playing now I'd rather see win... well, except maybe...

1b. Dwayne Bowe- C'mooooooon... Who didn't see this coming? He's one of my all-time favorites, and now he plays on my grandfather's favorite team. If someone other than the Chiefs HAS to win, I'd love for my grandfather to get to see his Browns win, especially if Bowe somehow had a big game.

3. Eric Berry- He beats cancer in the summer,and now beats up on backs and receivers again like he never got sick. On top of that, this dude is one of the most classy and gracious guys out there on Sundays.

4. Jared Allen- Obvious reasons are obvious, but still. He's probably the best pass rusher that played for the Chiefs since Derrick Thomas. It would mean that cam gets one, too, but whatever. Small sacrifices. Theven rest of the list, I'll try to leave the Chiefs out of.

5. J.J. Watt- that kind of dedication deserves to be rewarded. The man is like 3 defenders in one, and he seems to genuinely just love playing football.

6. Megatron- How can you not wanna see that dude succeed? He stayed on top of his position for, like, ever. It'd be nice to see him experience some team success as well.

7. Teddy Bridgewater- he was my favorite QB coming out of college that year, and to be honest, I wanted the Chiefs to take him. I knew that fat bbq eating Andy wouldn't do it, but fuck it. I still like the kid.

8. Phil Dawson- A kicker? You're damn right. This dude was the most exciting thing going on Sundays in northeast Ohio for a long, long time. They never should have let him go. Dummies.

9. Frank Gore- The ultimate workhorse back that got stuck on a shit team for most of his career and just kept churning out fantastic seasons with no passing game to speak of, Gore deserves a win. At least he got there though.

10. Steve Smith- another guy that got there once but never won, Smith almost single-handedly beat the Patriots back then. The Panthers feel just short, but it never did put out the fire in this dude. Ultimate competitor. Never stopped overcoming odds.

• Upvote 1

I know a lot of people are fed up with his overexposure in commercials, but how good is Watt, and how deserving.

I know of no other player that is as dedicated and hard working as this young man and it's not like he was a consensus #1 pick of the draft - he worked and studied to be as good as he is and is on a mediocre team to boot.

Another one is Andre Johnson. A true champion without much to show for it and a true humanitarian.

Arian Foster for similar reasons. Did you know he was an UDFA?

And one not from my team - Jason Witten.

Yeah, it's not ten, but I don't know enough about too many others.

Oh and Larry Fitzgerald - helps out people wanting to finish college careers after missing out. Has a foundation of some sort?

Edited by Wattafan