Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2015 NBA Season Thread!

McHale has been fired, and hopefully a better coach will replace him.

Magic with an awesome OT win over Minnesota tonight. I like the way they are playing this year, definitely a step forward from the past few years. Evan Fournier has been money. I wish Hezonja could get more burn, but Skiles' rotations are kind of weird and change drastically from night to night. Andrew Nicholson went from bench warmer to playing key minutes down the stretch tonight.

As much as I hate the Cavs...

I've almost forgotten how much I've hated the Pacers. Fucking corn buttfucking losers. Seeing Butler block that pussy George made me moist.

Bro! I was at that game! November 16 was my birthday and my dad got us tickets. We were in row 3 and on the final play where Butler blocked him, you can see me in the stands lol.

Edit- What I really came here to say: With James Harden sucking and Klay Thompson being super inconsistent to start the year, Jimmy Butler is the best SG in the league imo. Andrew Wiggins been doing good also so he's up there. Least so far in this year. Definitely the Bulls best player at this point, too.

Edited by badgers

Chris Paul might have severely injured Anthony Davis tonight on that non-basketball play he's gotten away with for years where he undercuts an opposing player while he's dribbling. Dude had a clear path in front of him but cut into Davis and hurt Davis' knee.

Chris Paul is a fucking thundercunt little bitch who deserves to get his ass beat by somebody like David West or Dwight Howard. If Metta World Peace gets a chance, I want him to elbow Chris Paul like he did James Harden all those years ago.

SOMEBODY in the NBA needs to send that little fucker to the hospital. I'm so done with Chris Paul's dirty shit that the NBA lets him get away with.

Edited by BwareDWare94

The Warriors are stupid good. Like, how can anyone beat them in a 7 game series?

Guest Phailadelphia

Yall remember when we were debating whether Wiggins or Parker would have the better pro career? I know Parker tore his ACL last year, but the gap between them is large and only widening.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Yall remember when we were debating whether Wiggins or Parker would have the better pro career? I know Parker tore his ACL last year, but the gap between them is large and only widening.

I'm still upset we traded Wiggins away for KLove. Wiggins is just way more athletic than Parker will ever be. I think Parker could end up being the better scorer down the road though.

Figured it was a dumb one at the time, but yeah that Wiggins trade looks really dumb now. Could of been the future post LeBron since Kyrie has turned into D. Rose injury wise but obviously part of the deal of getting LeBron back was shipping Wiggins out, Hollywood James don't play that shit.

Edited by CampinWithTornMingoJerseys

The Magic have 4 straight wins and a 10-8 record. I know that doesn't sound amazing, but it's a huge step forward so far for this young team. I'm happy to see things gelling and the team winning games. Skiles' decision to have Oladipo come off the bench was some mad scientist brilliant shit.

The Magic have 4 straight wins and a 10-8 record. I know that doesn't sound amazing, but it's a huge step forward so far for this young team. I'm happy to see things gelling and the team winning games. Skiles' decision to have Oladipo come off the bench was some mad scientist brilliant shit.

That does sound amazing when you're playing in the Least. :smug:

Niko got hit by Mudiay with a nasty bow...we still won. But he got stitches and a concussion...

But most importantly...

HE COST VIN AND ME MONIES :mjtears:

Timberwolves are finally fun to watch...