butta54

The Would You Rather Thread

Not sure if this thread already exist....if so come at me and merge it :shifty:

Pretty simple...either post your would you rather scenario or quote a scenario you are answering. Doesn't have to be sports related or anything.

I'll kick it off:

Would You Rather wake up with a stiff neck or a charlie horse every morning?

Charlie horse.

Would you rather lose your sense of taste or lose your sight?

definitely taste, losing taste would just change eating habits (and I could eat a lot cheaper :makinitrain: ) losing sight would change everything

WYR: see your NFL team win a Super Bowl or see your alma mater win a national championship in a major sport

Would you rather lose your sense of taste or lose your sight?

Taste easily. I'm with iichy I would drink V8 everyday

WYR: see your NFL team win a Super Bowl or see your alma mater win a national championship in a major sport

SB all day

so you're not going to give a new one?

WYR: lose your dominant hand (above the elbow) or lose a leg (above the knee)

It's not a train. You can answer and create as you want.

I'd rather lose an arm than a leg any day.

WYR: be able to fly or be able to turn yourself invisible?

really? even dominant hand? I'd probably go hand too, but it wouldn't be an easy call, I'd have a much easier time learning how to walk with crutches than learning how to write with my left hand

to answer yours I'd say fly, I've always thought turning invisible was overrated, seems like people would constantly bump into you

WYR: get a million dollars right now or have food and shelter provided free for the rest of your life

Edited by oochymp

really? even dominant hand? I'd probably go hand too, but it wouldn't be an easy call, I'd have a much easier time learning how to walk with crutches than learning how to write with my left hand

to answer yours I'd say fly, I've always thought turning invisible was overrated, seems like people would constantly bump into you

WYR: get a million dollars right now or have food and shelter provided free for the rest of your life

A million dollars now. With that money I can build up an even greater sum to have food and shelter provided, in addition to my societal needs. The other option certainly isn't bad either.

WYR: Lick Bill O'Brien's chin or hang out with Ryan Tannehill?

Hang out with Tanny.

WYR; Have four fully-functional legs or four fully-functional arms.

is that really a question? I could learn to walk on arms and four opposable thumbs would be awesome, I'm going with four fully functioning arms

WYR: peel off two of your own fingernails with pliers or vote for Donald Trump for President in the general election?

Fly

Million dollars right now

is that really a question? I could learn to walk on arms and four opposable thumbs would be awesome, I'm going with four fully functioning arms

WYR: peel off two of your own fingernails with pliers or vote for Donald Trump for President in the general election?

fingernails

WYR: never watch football again or never eat your 5 most favorite foods again?

• Upvote 1

fingernails

WYR: never watch football again or never eat your 5 most favorite foods again?

Never watch football again. I need to eat to live, and I basically only eat five foods. Chicken foods, Beef Foods, Cheese Foods, Lettuce foods, and Lamb Foods.I can't imagine what I'd do without those.

Fingernails. It's less painfully physically than it is psychologically.

WYR: Steal one hundred million dollars, go to jail for twenty years and get all that money once you've done your time, or get one thousand dollars every day for the next twenty years?

WYR: Steal one hundred million dollars, go to jail for twenty years and get all that money once you've done your time, or get one thousand dollars every day for the next twenty years?

if my math is right, $1000 every day for 20 years works out to about $7.3 million, there isn't enough that I could do with $100M that I couldn't do with $7.3M to make up for 20 years in jail, so I'm going with the thousand a day

WYR: explore the galaxy by yourself with everything you need to survive or never be able to leave your hometown but always be surrounded by friends and family

I'd stay here.

WYR: Have more debt with a higher salary or zero debt with a lower salary?

Zero debt with lower salary.

Eat a wasp or walk through a field full of spiders.

I'd stay here.

WYR: Have more debt with a higher salary or zero debt with a lower salary?

No debt. Debt is worthless. It's actually the opposite of worth... literally. Having a higher salary doesn't matter if you aren't using it for you.

WYR: Fight Interim Head Coach Dan Campbell or Fight Soon to be Former Head Coach Gus Bradley?

WYR: Have free movies at the theater for life or free concessions at the theater for life?

Concessions.

WYR: go back to the '60s or '70s

:dry:

uh...'70s...

WYR: stick toothpicks under your toenails and kick a wall as hard as you can OR take a point blank gunshot through the palm of one of your hands?

:dry:

uh...'70s...

WYR: stick toothpicks under your toenails and kick a wall as hard as you can OR take a point blank gunshot through the palm of one of your hands?

Take my hand. It's not self inflicted. And you either get a badass scar or become Luke Skywalker.

Would you rather cunt-punch Hilary Clinton or kiss Erin Andrews?

Edited by BJORN

Probably kiss EA as long as it's a nice long one with tongue. :yep: she is still really hot.

WYR be 7'4" or 4'6" tall.

And you're not good at basketball if you choose tall.

Edited by BradyFan81

:badass:

Don't be a whimp...that's nothing...starting off gentler than my original contribution... :smug:

To Bredi's...I'd rather be 7'4"...you don't have to be good at basketball to dunk and block shots :smug:

WYR: Have sex with one of your parents (you can choose lol) and no one knows about it OR NOT have sex with one of your parents but everyone thinks you did?