Maverick

What's your work schedule? How far is your job?

I commute a little over an hour to work. Fortunately I work with my dad so he drives in the morning and I drive at night. Right now I'm finishing up extended summer hours which is 4 9-hour days, and 1 4-hour day. Normal hours start the Monday after Thanksgiving so going back to 5 8-hour days will be nice.

I'd rather get in early and leave early so I'll probably do 7-3:30.

I serve at a restaurant that is a 2 minute drive from my house. Schedules vary. This week I've done two 10-8 shifts, a 12-5, and a 10-7. Tonight I have 5-10, tomorrow I have another 10-7. Off Sunday finally.

7:30-4:30 Monday-Friday. It's about 20 minutes to work in the morning and 30 minutes home after work. Not a great commute but not terrible.

I work 12-5 Monday - Wednesday after my morning class, about a 25 minute commute from school in the morning. 30 minute commute from home. Monday & Tuesday I have class from 6-9:40pm and from work at 5 it's a hour commute (I go a different way on the way back that actually saves time from traffic. Off Thursday, full 9-5 on Friday. Off weekends now I quit my second job.

Monday+tuesday+friday+saturday+Sunday one week

Wednesday+Thursday the other week

Each being 12 hour shifts with an hours drive to work so I get up from 4am then work til 6 pm and get home at 7.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

3:45 - 11:45 PM Monday - Friday although in the summer and during school recess' I switch to something more like a 7-:3:30 M-F.

Takes me about five minutes to get there.

30 minute commute. I work 9-7 on Tuesday and Friday, and 10-6 on Sunday.

Classes on Monday and Wednesday.

I have around a 25-minute commute in the morning and a 30-minute commute in the afternoon, though it can be as much as an hour if I leave during rush hour. I get to school around 7:20 and the time I leave varies greatly. On a good day I can be out by 3:30; on a bad day I'm there until 7.

I don't have a set schedule. I primarily work weekends and we do shift rotations. Right now I'm on second shift and I work 3-11 10 days out of a 2 week span.

Next month, I go to the dreaded 3rd 11p-7a for 3 months and my commute is about 25-30 mins depending on traffic.

nimbus-image-1447435147937_zpsoqq4yack.p

nimbus-image-1447435341527_zps1wowetnk.p

We're not open on Monday unless it's a holiday, never real busy until the end of the week. I don't work Sunday so it may seem like nothing hours wise. It's only a 5 minute drive. Tips are everything like a waiter/waitress.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10:30-6

Sat+Sun 4-12:30

Classes Wed and Fri

I work at Wendy's it's 8 minutes from my house. Job interview tomorrow tho at the 99 restaurant that I will probably blow cause I'm a choke artist

Takes me 30-45 minutes to get to school in the morning, an hour in the way back in the evening

Edited by BradyFan81

I work 7am to 3pm almost 7 days a week :shifty:. My schedule is suppose to be Saturday-Wednesday though. Its about 15-20 minute drive on a good day.

Edited by Bucman

I start training for my new job Tuesday... Training will be Tuesdays thru Saturdays 7 - 3:30. After I finish training I will move to 2nd shift and will be 3:30 - midnight Tuesday thru saturday.

Drive to and from is mostly highways and about 35 minutes.

Actually kinda lame because I moved ot my current location for my server job which is literally within walking distance. Then I quit that and found something. If this job works out (don't know why it wouldn't) I will probably be moving again next summer or so which will cut 15-25 minutes out of my drive.

Edited by Favre4Ever

I work 2nd shift, 4pm-1am or 12pm-12am on Sundays. We get scheduled 4 shifts a week, so 36-39 hours scheduled, with extra time after closing. It takes about 5 minutes to drive to either store from where I live, depending on traffic that day.

My shifts very. I'm currently in my biggest lull of the year work wise because everything is buttoned up at the farm and it's fucking cold and gets dark early. Spring through fall I probably average 60-70 hours a week, which I like because down time makes me stir crazy.

So yeah, I'm going nuts right now. Now that I moved back to my hometown, I'm looking at different winter work options.

My commute to the farm is less than 5 minutes, but it may become 20 minutes if I start working in a town 15 minutes away.

Thankfully now that I'm out of school I have an amazing schedule. Usually 9-12 or 9AM-1PM monday-friday. Sometimes I work 5 hours. Sometimes 2. Very pleasant. :)

Spring through fall I probably average 60-70 hours a week, which I like because down time makes me stir crazy.

You're a weird guy Bware.

• Upvote 1

Thankfully now that I'm out of school I have an amazing schedule. Usually 9-12 or 9AM-1PM monday-friday. Sometimes I work 5 hours. Sometimes 2. Very pleasant. :)

You're done with school? Aren't you like 16?

You're a weird guy Bware.

Let me add something--I do prefer a calmer Winter schedule.

If you give me the option to bust my ass for 6 months, then relax a bit more when it's shitty out, I will accept that 10 times out of 10.

You're done with school? Aren't you like 16?

17. This should technically be my senior year but I graduated early.