Vin

Packers @ Lions

Isn't that just ironic?

The Packers suffer a soul-crushing loss in last year's NFC Championship game because a tight end failed to do his job and box out so someone else can catch it, and instead went for the catch himself.

Now they get a season-rejuvenating victory because a tight end failed to do his job and box out so someone else can catch it, and instead went for the catch himself.

Ughhh. Don't remind me. Haha. But ya, definitely a full circle kind of thing. Still kinda wish Bostick was on the team though... Instead I have to watch Justin Perillo wear #80 and it's gross. Like me some Rich-Rod though.

ESPN's Rob Demovsky reports Eddie Lacy missed the Packers team curfew Wednesday night.

It explains why Lacy's Week 13 role was limited despite coming off his two best games. Alonzo Harris also missed curfew and was cut prior to Thursday night. Lacy is clearly in Mike McCarthy's doghouse and could be dealing with more than a one-week benching. The Packers promoted John Crockett from the practice squad and worked out free agent Montee Ball this week.
Source: ESPN.com

Ugh, come on Eddie. John Crockett looked ready to go though, so.. I don't really care anymore. If Lacy isn't going to care, neither will I.

Next man up.

Apparently Caldwell said they thought the Packers were going to run another lateral play so that is why you had 5 on 5 in the endzone and two lions defenders guarding the sidelines with no Megatron...

Guarding the sidelines on an untimed down. BRILLIANT!

Only the Lions could fuck that up.

Also, that wasn't a facemask. Bullshit call. Had that happened to Stafford with the circumstances flipped, it would have been ignored.

If it's Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers, throw the flag for anything. It needs to apply to all 32 quarterbacks or NONE of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1