Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

I wish we could have gotten more of the Reeds' story. Doesn't really fit in anywhere I guess, but I think it would be interesting.

Technically, he's still a bastard. It didn't change who his parents were, lol.

I would assume Jon is still a bastard as well because Rhaegar and Lyanna weren't married under these rules. :smug:

Also it's sad they did Arthur Dayne like that. Could've had him demolish with that valyrian sword like in books. Instead they wanted him to be some SUPER GOOD MLG TWO SWORD PRO. Also disappointed it was two kingsguard not three. I guess they just wanted to do Hightower and Dayne and not add in Oswell Whent.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Glad they didn't use the attack one at a time trope. Dayne was awesome, but they could have done more to flesh out his character and show how good he really was. Also, Bran seems to be able to affect history - pretty badass!

• Upvote 1

I would assume Jon is still a bastard as well because Rhaegar and Lyanna weren't married under these rules. :smug:

My guess is that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married secretly, if he was going to devote the kingsguard to her and the baby. Dorne be damned, Targaryans do what they want, and Rhaegar wanted another wife.

Also it's sad they did Arthur Dayne like that. Could've had him demolish with that valyrian sword like in books. Instead they wanted him to be some SUPER GOOD MLG TWO SWORD PRO. Also disappointed it was two kingsguard not three. I guess they just wanted to do Hightower and Dayne and not add in Oswell Whent.

I think there is so little time to set up the backstory mythos about specific swords in the show as compared to the books that it was easier to just make him look bad ass in another way. Plus Dawn would have to look pretty badass, would probably stretch the effects budget for a set piece that has never been mentioned previously in the show (as far as I can remember) and is not going to play a major upcoming role most likely.

Glad they didn't use the attack one at a time trope. Dayne was awesome, but they could have done more to flesh out his character and show how good he really was. Also, Bran seems to be able to affect history - pretty badass!

I wonder how that's going to play out. It seems like a pretty big effing deal that they just dropped in that scene.

Get hyped for Bastard Bowl.

Is Dany finally coming to Westeros? Bitch she better.

Awwwwwwww snap!

Don't think there was a single bad thing about that episode or any such plots explored therein!!

I just love this show. Every episode for 60 minutes, I am just completely engulfed in the world that has been created so masterfully for us and I feel so spoiled for it. I can't wait for it to start and I don't want it to end. Simply amazing.

I am not even sure what plot I like the most right now and picking a "favorite" part of the episode last night would be impossible. Tyrion and Varys bringing politics to the unchained... Jon Snew and Sansa reuinting and the later finding her balls (FINALLY, it took until this very episode for me to not hate her). Little Finger manhandling Robin like putty in his clutches (how his plan has come together so perfectly). Lady Bri spouting off against Davos and the red woman... Oh, baby!

Ramsey is going to die such a fantastic death.. I can not wait.

And maybe best of all.... THE UNBURNT. THE BREAKER OF CHAINS! THE MOTHER OF FUCKING DRAGONS!!!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 2

Awwwwwwww snap!

Don't think there was a single bad thing about that episode or any such plots explored therein!!

There was one thing: Tonks getting killed. Other than that, pretty good. Love seeing D&D pick up the pace.

There was one thing: Tonks getting killed. Other than that, pretty good. Love seeing D&D pick up the pace.

I stand corrected. That was lame, like most Ramsey scenes are. :yep:

Ramsey used to be kind of funny in a fucked up way...now he is just a psychotic Joffrey on steroids.

No body double this time either. Ayyyyyye :cigar:

No ass shot though :(

Maybe I'm just being greedy though :smug:

The series seems to have gotten much better without really knowing *for sure* what GRRM plans to do with his upcoming book. Loved the family reunions and absolutely LOVED the long awaited Sansa and Jon reunion. Really dig how Dany just made bacon out of those who doubted her. Also, bewbs.

I think you can find a good thing about Tonks getting killed and that's the way she was killed. Quick and easy which is rare around Ramsey.

Yea I feel the only down side to Osha's death was that where it was so quick that it felt rushed. Capturing both her and Rickon should have had a little more build up to it and story around it that it has. All we really had was Shagydog being dead and now Osha.

It is sweet seeing Sansa not acting like a prissy bitch any more, it's like she's finally found the Stark with in her. Thormund and Briene romance would be funny as hell imo plus the fact that the wildlings are more than happy to fight for Jon is Awesome. I am interested to see how Davos, Melisandre, Padrick and Briene all come into play in the fight for Winterfell. Do they unite or use it a chance to kill each other.

Finally did anyone else notice in the Dany scene that there was one dothraki that they focused on about 3 times? I wonder if he become her actual love interest to rule the Dothraki.

This season has been awesome from the start so far.

HI GUYS.

I've spent the last week marathoning seasons 5 & 6, and holy shit this show is fucking amazing. So many epic things going on right now, I can't even organize my thoughts. Can't wait for Sunday night.

:devious:

• Upvote 1

Tonight's episode has been leaked online.

Tonight's episode has been leaked online.

Dope, now I don't have to wait til 10:30-11:00 for a stream to buffer up because everyones all up on the links after the show comes out. :lol:

EDIT: Just watched.

I had a feeling "Hodor" would get explained but "Hold the door", that's so heartbreaking man. Seeing the kid seize up shouting it and saving his ass at the same time in the future. Powerful shit. Kudos. And another direwolf is dead smh. Man... surprising episode for sure. Hit hard. This is a good season.

Edited by CampinWithTheProlapse
  • Upvote 2

A man needs a link.

• Upvote 1

Oh man... That escalated quickly and hit me hard.

:mjtears:

RIP Hodor, for your quest for the Iron Throne has come to an end.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1