Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

Also... was it already known in the books that the Children of the Forest created the White Walkers to stop the Humans in their early war? I know they flooded part of Westeros etc. did other magic shit to fight off the First Men but daaaaaamn they created the Frankenstein huh?

Edited by CampinWithTheProlapse

Good job Bran, you piece of shit. FUCK.

RIP Summer, RIP Hodor. RIP Max Von Sydow.

Lesson #1 we learn from Game of Thrones: Don't be a Dire Wolf. It will end badly for you.

Also that red priestess giving Varys the verbal hands, whewww... never seen Varys that hurt. The Spider's wounds suddenly showed and there was no laughing dismissal and witty comeback, just nakedness.

Also that red priestess giving Varys the verbal hands, whewww... never seen Varys that hurt. The Spider's wounds suddenly showed and there was no laughing dismissal and witty comeback, just nakedness.

When it comes to naked people, Varys has a lot less to see than most.

• Upvote 2

Also, if I'm getting this right... Bran sent Willis' (Hodor from the past) mind from the past into the future Hodor's body when shit was going down? Willis in the body is completely shocked but gets yelled at by the Reed girl and snaps into action. He holds the door and dies, Willis' mind never returns back to him. He is now Hodor and he lives his life out until this happens. The cycle is complete?

Time is a repeating loop, ad infinitum.The wind was not the beginning, there are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of The Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

Edited by RazorStar
  • Upvote 1

A man needs a link.

Found a different one, saw it.

I really hope Hodor is ripped to shreds, as badly as that sounds. He'd be one hell of an undead fighter. No chance he somehow lives, eh? We didn't actually see him die... but then we didn't see Stannis die either. Just think the writers, for once, didn't want to be that cruel.

Poor poor Summer. Seemed an odd way to go, but in the end, she was a wolf, and they don't know to back down against overwhelming odds.

Three-eyed Raven dying was not a surprise, was a matter of time. Old mentors always die.

Spoiler discussion for book readers only, unless you don't care at this point

You guys think this is where Coldhands, (the "good" undead who helped Bran make it to the Seer in the first place in the books, the man who is/was possibly Benjen Stark), enters the game? Bran is being carried away by Meera, a horde of undead will come after them along with several White Walkers and the Night King. It doesn't make any logical sense that Meera, carrying Bran, could make it all the way to the Wall- which I assume is where she is headed- without any help.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Upvote 1

Book Spoilers. You're welcome.

Not a book reader but the Coldhands thing I read up on the net because book readers were mad he "got cut out" (kinda like Cat being brought back to life ala Jon Snew but had been dead forever in a river so looked fucked up and was a ruthless bitch lol) when I was reading stuff, so I'm guessing the same thing as you. The showrunners just switched it up on us. Would be fucking DOPE if that's what they bring into it. What a badass character.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Guys I am a shook little bitch right now...

I'm almost positive this is the saddest I have been watching an episode since Ned's beheading, and I knew that was coming thanks to one of my friends spoiling it for me.

The Iron Born are so much more interesting now lol.

Also. My man :clap:

16LkJ9l.jpg

Lmao best part of the episode

Hodor :( The ending is kinda interesting, though. It implies that Bran's time-traveling can impact the present, but that it's already happened because Hodor has been "Hodor" since season 1. So, what else of consequence could come of Bran's acid trips?

Also, Euron's plan is the worst plan ever.

Edited by SteVo

Yeah see in the books he has (or he thinks he has) a horn that binds dragons to his will, so he intends to take the dragons by force. Basically the Ironborn will just continue to be stupid and useless until Dany just wipes them out and steals their fleet.

Hodor :( The ending is kinda interesting, though. It implies that Bran's time-traveling can impact the present, but that it's already happened because Hodor has been "Hodor" since season 1. So, what else of consequence could come of Bran's acid trips?

Also, Euron's plan is the worst plan ever.

This was heavily implied, at least in my mind, in last week's episode. Ned Stark heard Bran from the future. Bran said so, the Raven said that couldn't happen. Now we have definitive proof it can. I would not at all be surprised if Bran is responsible for something huge.

As Razor said, Euron's plan is way better in the books.

I'm wondering where Asha/Yara and Theon are going. They may have just fled to flee, but part of me wonders if they aren't going to beat Euron to it, and go to Dany with their own fleet of ships.

This was heavily implied, at least in my mind, in last week's episode. Ned Stark heard Bran from the future. Bran said so, the Raven said that couldn't happen. Now we have definitive proof it can. I would not at all be surprised if Bran is responsible for something huge.

As Razor said, Euron's plan is way better in the books.

I'm wondering where Asha/Yara and Theon are going. They may have just fled to flee, but part of me wonders if they aren't going to beat Euron to it, and go to Dany with their own fleet of ships.

Jon Snow doesn't want to be king which is exactly why I think he ends up on the throne at the end of the day.

Euron is gonna build a fleet, and it'll be the best damn fleet in the seven kingdoms, and those Lannisters are gonna pay for it! You say they don't want to? That's a hundred more ships!

• Upvote 1

Jon Snow doesn't want to be king which is exactly why I think he ends up on the throne at the end of the day.

I think in the books the bad guys are going to win. Martin has the TV series for the "good guys win" ending. He's a master of plot twists and shocking deaths. What's really the only thing he has left now that the TV series has caught up to him? A complete 180 from the show's ending. The White Walkers kill Jon Snow at the Wall when they attack and Dany goes out in a blaze of glory trying to stop him, (resurrected as a White Walker) and the rest of the Others. Maybe she does, but dies in the process, or maybe she fails altogether.

If there's any TV show that could get away with an everyone-dies ending...

• Upvote 1