Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

Dany is the bad guy though, she relishs killing her enemies, she leaves nothing but death and destruction in her wake and she invades westeros with a horde of barbarians, companies of mercenaries and an army of slaves with ships from the raiders of the iron islands while being advised by a knight in exile, the former master of whispers and Tyrion "Most hated dwarf in the seven kingdoms, the Kinslayer" Lannister.

So yeah, bad guys winning would be sweet.

For those who would like to know more about some of the background and history of Game of Thrones, check out the Emergency Awesome channel on Youtube. I have mentioned him before, but his videos are pretty awesome and in depth about the world that we all love so much.

Just the most recent one about Sunday's episode but he also does videos in between on different characters or conflicts of Westeros that, if you haven't read the books, is cool to learn about.

Dany is the bad guy though

The lines of good and bad are so blurred when it comes to this series, that there are a lot of characters you cannot just label as purely good or evil. You can very easily make a justifiable claim that Dany is on the side of good.

The lines of good and bad are so blurred when it comes to this series, that there are a lot of characters you cannot just label as purely good or evil. You can very easily make a justifiable claim that Dany is on the side of good.

I think that is fair for more characters, but there are exceptions. The Boltons, for one, are pure evil, in my book. Roose and Ramsay had / has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I think Razor was just pointing out the almost ironic nature of her situation and making light of it.. I don't know if i am convinced he thinks she is actually bad... lol. Although perhaps.

• Upvote 1

We're gonna make the Iron Islands great again, that much I can tell you. See, nobody respects us anymore. The other kingdoms of Westeros? They just laugh at the Ironborn. We don't win in trade. We don't win in war. We don't win anymore. Our leaders are stupid. Who's gonna lead us? Tough guy Theon? I'm going to make us win again, and we're going to build a big fleet. The biggest fleet you could ever imagine.

He's the Donald Trump of Westeros. I see what you did there haha.

Here's you guys another theory.

Bran pushes himself out of the window, (by taking control of Jaime Lannister) in order to start the chain of events leading to him becoming a seer.

Here's you guys another theory.

Bran pushes himself out of the window, (by taking control of Jaime Lannister) in order to start the chain of events leading to him becoming a seer.

Bran is the Three Eyed Raven :ooo:

Edited by Favre4Ever

This show is so much higher on the Holy Shit scale than anything I've ever watched. Even in episodes that don't end with a big death or crazy turn of events it still gets a holy shit. Way more so now that I don't have as much of a read on what's gonna happen next.

Dragons are back! DROGON IS FUCKING BACK! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

YESSSSSSS!!!!

LET'S GO ON A MURDER PARTY!

Also pretty glad Sam manned up a bit and stole his daddy's sword. Sam da Slayer!

Also friendly reminder: Bran is a piece of shit, tell your friends.

Edited by RazorStar

Pretty much confirmed right? Benjen kept saying he was back :lol:

If the series, after 8 seasons, ends where episode 1 began... I am going to be SUPER PISSED.

• Upvote 1

Where was Jon Snowwwwwwwwuhhhhhhh

Great episode nonetheless, brilliant ending, don't really understand how Bran got away from the white walkers so easily, they were literally right there with their whole army and somehow lost him. Hodor only gave them a 2 minute head start max and the girl wasn't exactly moving quickly having to drag crippleboy. Out of the 10,000 dead ppl only 6 or so were able to track them down?

Cant wait to see what happens with Arya. She needs to get back to westeros. The Starks are back!

Edited by BradyFan81

Old Tarly a dick. His son gets some pussy and kills some people (and ice demons) and his dad just bitches about how he's fat. Old Tarly you a chump. Samwell the GOAT.

• Upvote 2

Does every episode have to end with her yelling at men with a dragon around her? If she didn't have dragons, she'd be the Hillary of Westeros.

Shouldn't she have already had that conversation with them after she walked out of the flames?

Let's follow you through 200 miles of desert then you can suddenly stop and tell us what we're doing.

Also, I am really fearing this whole Bran storyline. It has been the weakest one of the show, to me anyways, from the beginning and it seems like it's going to have very major effects to other shit. I was really hoping those dead fucks were going to catch up to them and kill them in the woods. I basically just want this storyline to go away because I'm afraid it's going to ruin the endgame whatever it may be.

I am kind of to that point with Bran as well. Like you said,he's always had the weakest story, and now that fear is creeping in because we are all seeing and realizing just how much impact he can potentially have. And with his powers, which will only grow stronger, there has to be no doubt he will play a VERY integral role -- right?

Hopefully it is one of those instances where he is supposed to do something great but he gets slaughtered before he can finish his quest / job. That is seeming unlikely though with how everything is unfolding.

• Upvote 1

What if

wildfire kills wights like it's easy mode

Edited by Chernobyl426

I assume wildfire is going to come into play soon too. Maybe against the Sparrow and his faithful boybots or against the white walkers.

Tommen is the worst king of all fictional or non fictional kings. He doesn't even know how to king. At least the Mad King was Mad and did what he wanted. Tommen is just getting played left and right.

If Tommen were to die, who is to become king? No heirs and every Baratheon is dead. Cersei? Jamie? This might be their only option for the Tyrells to takin shit back.

Edited by Barracuda

You also have to understand that Tommen is supposed to be much much younger than what we see in the show. And even the show... He's gonna be very out of the loop, he is going to be swayed and influenced easily. I think it's fun watching who can get into his ear next or the most effectively. He is definitely a weak king, but I don't necessarily blame him for it. I don't mind the character... He isn't meant for the spotlight, but to heighten the importance of other characters like Cersei or Margery.

And I think Westeros would just break out into a massive war to determine the new king... Robert is gone and so are all of his children who left no heirs. Stannis is gone and so are his children who left no heirs. Renly is dead and had no heirs.

Pretty sure under those circumstances, the Tyrell's would win out. I think it's just about time for them to turn on the Crown and Lannisters anyway. they take over Kings Landing, defeating the Lannisters.. The North has their own war that is imminent so I doubt they play a huge role... Then Dany comes over and demands the throne, and like their house history would suggest... The Tyrell's bend the knee and remain the most powerful house under the crown.

• Upvote 1