Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

aw dang :smug:

So...

Dragons are free and Tyrion didn't get Quentyn'd, that's fucking great. Probably the most nervous I've been about this show in a long time.

Ramsay usurps his father's rule much in the same way the Sand Snakes did... except he goes a step above and has the heir savaged by dogs instead of stabbed in the back of head before knowing whats what. If he didn't have some karmic retribution coming before, it's coming now.

Tommen gonna be Cersei 2.0.. that's not gonna work when when you've given the common people a cause to fight for. High Sparrow is ballsy as fuck, felt very similar to the power is power conversation Cersei had with Littlefinger back in season 2.

They finally stopped fucking teasing us with Jon Snow. He's alive, he's Azor Ahai, he's gonna save the world and shit, and L+R=J

Well glad to know what I thought would happen has happened. A lot more action early on in the season has been nice

Just watched the episode right now.

One of the best in the show so far, IMO.

Dorne sucks, which makes me sad. It had so much potential :(

(Only negative thing I can think of, so I had to contribute as such)

When are the white walkers gonna come and destroy everything in the South.

When are the white walkers gonna come and destroy everything in the South.

Probably at the end of this season.

Everyone raving on about Snow being back, but come the fuck on how lame it is that the theory was talked about to death and it actually fucking coming true. :pls: You guys are like putty in the writers' hands... I think I'll just wait for the better show to premiere. :yep:

• Downvote 5

Is the resurrection of Jon Snow the same as what happened to Beric Dondarrion in Season 3? If so, I wonder if Jon is going to be a little off/different.

Also I'm pumped for Euron Greyjoy.

• Upvote 1

Is the resurrection of Jon Snow the same as what happened to Beric Dondarrion in Season 3? If so, I wonder if Jon is going to be a little off/different.

Also I'm pumped for Euron Greyjoy.

Yea it would have been the exact same ritual that Thoros of Myr performed as they are both red priests. Jon now probably comes Azhor Azhai in regards to facing the white walkers as his time with the Nightswatch should have ended with his death.

With this I am now hoping that he and Sansa meet up and Ramsay gets absolutely gang banged if the Starks take back Winterfell

Connecting some dots and potentially a Arya spoiler: (foreshadowing from season three)

So...

Dragons are free and Tyrion didn't get Quentyn'd, that's fucking great. Probably the most nervous I've been about this show in a long time.

Ramsay usurps his father's rule much in the same way the Sand Snakes did... except he goes a step above and has the heir savaged by dogs instead of stabbed in the back of head before knowing whats what. If he didn't have some karmic retribution coming before, it's coming now.

Tommen gonna be Cersei 2.0.. that's not gonna work when when you've given the common people a cause to fight for. High Sparrow is ballsy as fuck, felt very similar to the power is power conversation Cersei had with Littlefinger back in season 2.

They finally stopped fucking teasing us with Jon Snow. He's alive, he's Azor Ahai, he's gonna save the world and shit, and L+R=J

L+R = J is looking real with Bran being able to go back in the past. It all adds up.

Everyone raving on about Snow being back, but come the fuck on how lame it is that the theory was talked about to death and it actually fucking coming true. :pls: You guys are like putty in the writers' hands... I think I'll just wait for the better show to premiere. :yep:

GRRM has been dropping very small foreshadowing hints throughout the book series. This has led to huge amounts of research and work being done by the ASOIAF community to scrape together what exactly is going on with Jon Snow. The entire series centers around the walkers coming and the mythical Azor Ahai rising to fight them. The writers aren't going to deviate from the main plot of everything GRRM has done over the past 20 years just for some temporary crowd thriller. If you want to be some fucking elitist and say that GOT sucks because it didn't have some epic plot-twist (Oh wait it did, Jon Snow came back to life) then just stay the fuck out.

• Upvote 2

ecH99.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sparty, my friend, I've come to this conclusion over the last couple of months: You're a moron.

In this case, your idea is just stupid. Changing the plot just because someone figured out what it is is what happened to ME3 and what made it so bad.

The writers are basing this on the books, and GRRM has made it very clear what was going to happen. The writers weren't going to deviate from that just because someone guessed it, nor should they.

Bran is going to be in control of all those dragons. I don't see Danny making it to the end.

That's gonna be one hell of a power surge if true, haha. We have some serious time before anything like that occurs, if it's going to.

Bran is going to be in control of all those dragons. I don't see Danny making it to the end.

I don't think it'll be Bran, rather someone else.

L+R=J

Edited by BJORN

I don't think it'll be Bran, rather someone else.

L+R=J

I think it'd be lame if everything just falls to Jon now. I get the Azor Ahai stuff and maybe the possibility of a link to other families (see spoiler). But what I love about Thrones is that it's a massive chess game. Yes, ultimately the queen (Jon Snewwwww), but each of the other pieces makes sacrifices and does their part in securing the means to that end. And honestly, I am struggling to see Bran's endgame. I don't know much about the three eyed raven or his role as he trains Bran, but... That would be a solid end game for him.

I think it'd be lame if everything just falls to Jon now. I get the Azor Ahai stuff and maybe the possibility of a link to other families (see spoiler). But what I love about Thrones is that it's a massive chess game. Yes, ultimately the queen (Jon Snewwwww), but each of the other pieces makes sacrifices and does their part in securing the means to that end. And honestly, I am struggling to see Bran's endgame. I don't know much about the three eyed raven or his role as he trains Bran, but... That would be a solid end game for him.

True, but you could also look at Bran as playing an integral part in getting Jon to his end game if that ends up being his role in the main scheme of things.

The Dragon has three heads.

Jon (R+L=J), Dany, and Tyrion (No son of Tywin, but maybe the son of Mad King Aerys?)

That episode was art. This show is art.

Jon Snow is back baby!! Deal with it Sparty! Mellisandre coming through when it counts the most!