BwareDWare94

Goff, Wentz, Lynch

I'm just excited about this whole process. I don't care where Wentz gets drafted or which QB(s) are picked ahead of him. I just want to see him land somewhere with weapons. Please not Cleveland. Please not STL.

Those write-ups make Wentz sound the best of the three, imo, but I might be a little biased.

If they don't draft a QB in the first, I'm very likely turning in my fan card.

Only way I give them a pass, is if they cannot trade up and the run on QBs precedes their pick. If that's the case, they better draft Zeke Elliott or Derrick Henry.

Elliot maybe, wouldn't touch Henry in the first.

Elliot maybe, wouldn't touch Henry in the first.

You're probably right about Henry. It's just the need for a RB is pretty huge for the Texans at the moment. I'd put it directly below QB.

Arian is a horse that needs to be put down, and the other RBs consist of JAGs.

IMO you should avoid spending a high pick on Elliot. He's a mid-round guy. Has very mild burst. Can't push through defenders. No sprinter speed. He reminds me of Ka'Deem Carey and that's fucking scary.

BTW I can't take seriously a guy who compares Paxton Lynch to Marcus Mariota. He's a mobile Flacco.

Those write-ups make Wentz sound the best of the three, imo, but I might be a little biased.

Physically speaking, Wentz is probably the best of the three. Which is the reason why despite his bad lower body mechanics, general lack of competition, etc I have him as a 1st round pick.

But he isn't a better prospect then Goff. At least imo.

Physically speaking, Wentz is probably the best of the three. Which is the reason why despite his bad lower body mechanics, general lack of competition, etc I have him as a 1st round pick.

But he isn't a better prospect then Goff. At least imo.

I will say this about his competition. NDSU's conference is miles ahead of the rest of the FCS. It's not like he hasn't faced good teams.

Running a pro style offense helps, too.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Thoughts on Kessler, Butta?

Didn't watch him this time around. From what I hear he doesn't project well as an NFL QB. Probably will be a low round pick, so won't see his tape until the end most likely.

tumblr_mc6a54b88I1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Glad to know you like Wentz. I think he's got easily the highest ceiling of the three right now, especially when you consider his smarts along with all of his physical ability. I also think the level of competition gets overstated. A quarterback can either make all the throws or he can't. A quarterback is either smart or he isn't. A quarterback can either run some pro-style offense in college and not have to adjust to being under center or he can go to fucking Baylor lol. Wentz is probably the best prepared of the three, regardless of competition, and I maintain that if general fans knew anything about the Missouri Valley Football Conference, they'd know he wasn't playing cupcake football.

BTW I can't take seriously a guy who compares Paxton Lynch to Marcus Mariota. He's a mobile Flacco.

So he's Kaepernick? :kobe:

So he's Kaepernick? :kobe:

Better arm, less dipshit decisions, and less mobile. :yep:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/134146/carson-wentz

Senior Bowl executive director Phil Savage spoke with two NFL personnel members who believe North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz is a top 10 talent.

What a time for Carson Wentz, and Senior Bowl week has not officially kicked off. The NDSU product offers a lot of positives, namely his willingness to target covered receivers at every level of the field in order to convert big plays. We wonder what happens if Carson Wentz even slightly struggles during a practice this week, solely from a media perspective. Two networks are covering the event. That is a lot of airtime to fill.

Bware be all like...

tumblr_npt83p7S0V1qz8x31o1_500.gif

Eh.

It's also lying season. Please, by all means, draft those QBs early and push back those other positions. :devious:

I have not seen any of these three QBs play. Need to watch some of the video cut-ups that are out there.

Kessler bout to vault into 1st round discussion.

• Upvote 1

Kessler will be a better pro than Wentz. Book it.

watching Wentz vs Jack St. Different animal than early season. :ooo:

Where the fuck this come from?

Edited by Chernobyl426

watching Wentz vs Jack St. Different animal than early season. :ooo:

Where the fuck this come from?

Good or bad? I thought he was off a bit, but that's to be expected for coming off an injury

Good or bad? I thought he was off a bit, but that's to be expected for coming off an injury

Better than before.