Favre4Ever

2016 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

:Vikings:

• Upvote 1

:Vikings:

:clap:

Ferve will probably grab another team as well

Edited by butta54

I'm sorry I don't have enough free time to play this year. I didn't even get to watch the combine and know very little about this years prospects outside of a handful of guys.

I'm sorry I don't have enough free time to play this year. I didn't even get to watch the combine and know very little about this years prospects outside of a handful of guys.

With permission from Favre I'd like to go ahead and take the Broncos and do them proud. MHG was generous enough to donate Office 2016 to me in return for making Broncos great (again). If you want the max to be 3 teams I understand, and I'll switch from :49ers: to :Broncos:

With permission from Favre I'd like to go ahead and take the Broncos and do them proud. MHG was generous enough to donate Office 2016 to me in return for making Broncos great (again). If you want the max to be 3 teams I understand, and I'll switch from :49ers: to :Broncos:

If we need to quad up to get this going I'll take the :Chiefs:

That's next year. Not tradable this year.

May I suggest that we cannot trade picks between our own teams? Needs to be two people involved for fairness sake IMO.

If it's within reason I don't think that should be a huge issue. Teams like certain players, and as their GMs, I think we should do what it takes to get the guys that we think fit our team. Those trades should still be approved and can be vetoed by the group if ti comes to that.

However, if everyone else is down for that change, I am not going to stand in the way of the majority.

I think it'd be too arbitrary to completely prohibit such trades, maybe it makes the most sense for the Saints to trade with the Texans. I would say try to make deals with others around the spot you want to move up to or with the pick you're trying to trade out of, meaning don't exclusively deal between the two teams you're controlling. It would also probably make sense to have some sort of a screening process to ensure fairness, but prohibiting the trades feels unnecessary.

• Upvote 1

Much like the trading of players idea, I think any controversial trades should just be approved by a committee of a few players. I don't see an issue with it as long as it is fair.

Damn twitter accounts made it sound different but you right. :pls:

:smug:

These trades should not involve current NFL players, nor should their be trades amongst 1 GM's three teams. That could get out of hand rather quickly.

These trades should not involve current NFL players, nor should their be trades amongst 1 GM's three teams. That could get out of hand rather quickly.

I think as long as there's some form of review it should be fine, if someone goes crazy with trading between their teams we can cut them off, but I don't see why we need to start with the assumption that people are going to be stupid about it

Yeah I agree that we let people trade between their own teams. It will be announced in the discussion thread and if its ridiculous we as a group or Ferve as the top dog will just veto it.

The Bengals, Broncos, and 49ers trade all of their picks to the Rams for their last 3 picks.

Make Los Angeles great again.

Cowboys #4 is up for sale :shifty:

*Looking to stay in the top 20

Edited by butta54