Sign in to follow this  
Vin

TGP Radio: RB Prospects

:panic:

Don't worry it's just me talking shit about your draft decisions for half the show.

Love shit-talking my scouting when I'm not around eh? I'll admit I've had my share of hits and misses, but I'd like to think I tend to hit more than I miss. Kessler is just a perfect fit for the Broncos IMO. He's a game manager and that's what they need. He can be a starter from day one, and that's more important than a few late round picks to me. I did get based Jaylon already though.

My explanation on Zeke:

Zeke is an absolute beast at blocking and does a damn good job at protecting the QB. He's a decent pass catcher, and isn't a bad vision runner. But he isn't that talented. He doesn't have burst. He doesn't have power. He doesn't have breakaway speed. When you look at the running back position you look for a guy who has athleticism and talent over anything else. Zeke isn't physically at the highest level of talent.

I was a huge fan of Ka'Deem Carey. I had him graded as a first rounder when he came out, and it blew up pretty badly. He isn't nearly as good of a blocker as Elliott, but I thought he had better balance and vision. But the issue of being unable to get through NFL defenders will always be there. If Elliott is drafted higher than Gurley I'm gonna be throwing up a little bit.

Calling people out on the radio has a pretty high success rate of getting said person to call in.

Calling people out on the radio has a pretty high success rate of getting said person to call in.

Was on the phone with someone, I think. Radio show was last thing on my mind.

:smug:

Phone Sex is bad mmmkay.

Razor pls if I wanted phone sex I'd have just joined Vin and Fart earlier on the show.