Bangy

2016 Baseball Thread

Lmao. My gf would be down for that :shifty:

Snydergaard is an absolute beast. Another win for him and the Mets. Also any fears about David Wright's back so far have been buried, he's making plays of old in the field and still has that power. Most HR's by an opposing batter in Philly

:ooo: :ooo: :ooo:

Jake

Guess who's the only team undefeated on the road?

tumblr_nyqohneSuj1ufjp4qo1_500.png

Matt Harvey will get back on track tonight against us. :fbm:

When Matz attacks. Mets wreck the Braves, also Neil Walkers bat is on fucking fire 7 hrs already

Aledmys Diaz went 5/5 last night.. He needs to be in the lineup every night until he cools off. Same with Hazelbaker. If we want to win games, play the guys who are actually hitting and throwing well. Simple stuff.

Closer than I'd of liked but the Mets busting out the :sweep:

Also the ChiSox pitching has been fire. Latos on a come back to start the year and the White Sox also :sweep: the Rangers

Edited by Bangy
  • Upvote 1

Neil Walker is insane for the Mets right now. Jesus.

Neil Walker is insane for the Mets right now. Jesus.

Was just about to comment on the same thing. He has hit 8 HR's in a month for the first time in his career, he has also hit more HRs on the left side of the plate this season than he did all of last season. Reducing and removing the toe tap he had when on the left side of the plate has seemed to have done wonders.

Also Thor was hitting 101 mph last nice, he even had a string of 6 straight pitches over 100.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also the ChiSox pitching has been fire. Latos on a come back to start the year and the White Sox also :sweep: the Rangers

Still a little worried about the offense, but like with the Mets last year we saw if the pitching can hold you down most the year if you can get hot hitting wise you can make some noise but the pitching was a big reason I picked them to win the division over the Royals, not just as a fan either. Okay like 10% because I'm a fan. :smug:

Edited by CampinWithTheOldestSpice

Still a little worried about the offense, but like with the Mets last year we saw if the pitching can hold you down most the year if you can get hot hitting wise you can make some noise but the pitching was a big reason I picked them to win the division over the Royals, not just as a fan either. Okay like 10% because I'm a fan. :smug:

The thing that has helped with the Chisox is that Quintana is finally getting run support, Latos is currently on a comeback of the year performance nobody expect and they have a nice ability at the moment to scratch runs across even with out the big bats of Abreu and Frazier coming to live yet. They have some money as well to drop to get another big bat if required. It looks like they could be in a real good place right now.

Edited by Bangy

Cutch with 3 bombs tonight. :smug:

Chris Sale become the first pitcher this ear with 5 wins with an ERA of 1.66, Sale is making a strong case for CY early. The White Sox become the first team with 15 wins and lead the league in run average.

Also Yo hit a nice pinch hit HR last night

Finally that awkward moment Clutch his as many HR's in one game than the Braves have hit all season

Edited by Bangy

Swept the Tigers and then two straight walk-off losses to the Twins. :(

Cardinals lead the majors in home runs, which is so bizarre. THe back end of our rotation is seeeeexy (Carlos Martinez and Jaime Garcia). Waino and loser Leake have been horrible and Wacha has been up and down. If the front end of our rotation could just act like real pitchers, we would be pretty tough to beat. Alas... lol

Also, there is this...

https://twitter.com/Reds/status/725116682348298240

Edited by Favre4Ever

Dee Gordon suspended for PED use is really surprising honestly not some one I though who would have used.

Phillies red hot, two sweeps in a row, currently sitting in a Wild Card spot.

wtfih.gif

Jake Arrieta you are ridiculous

Jake Arrieta is just disgusting. He is guaranteed to go a year on the road unbeaten (7th May)

Chisox keep rolling, The pitching continues to be a huge strong point and that the bats come alive when needed. Lawrie with 3 straight HR games

Another beauty by Jaime. Wooo. :)

Indians are destroying the Tigers to start the year :smug:

So the past couple weeks we swept the Tigers twice but got swept by the Phillies and lost 2/3 to the Twins. Hmph.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the comeback of Mat Latos. I'll be honest he was shakey as hell in spring training but my God,he's 5-0 and been dominant so far