Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

Cherry's Big Board: First Rounders in the Sixth

Stanley isn't as athletic as Tunsil. That's about the only thing Dmac said that I can agree with.

However, with that being said....Stanley is a heck of an athlete. He is great in space and easily gets downfield. He has basketball feet. Handling speed off the edge wasn't a big problem for him, and I think he has more strength than Tunsil. His technique in the run game helps him look even more dominant because he uses proper leverage more times than not.

• Upvote 1

You don't have to agree with me on who better handles contact, more agile, more explosive, etc, when it comes to Booker Vs. Zeke.

The stats agree, the measurable agree, the tape, the fumbles, the health, etc etc etc etc. Literally the one area Booker may have an argument for being superior to Elliott is receiving.

You don't have to agree with me on who better handles contact, more agile, more explosive, etc, when it comes to Booker Vs. Zeke.

The stats agree, the measurable agree, the tape, the fumbles, the health, etc etc etc etc. Literally the one area Booker may have an argument for being superior to Elliott is receiving.

Fine by me. We see what we see. :shrug:

The funny thing is I actually see Zeke as a better receiver :yao: