NaTaS

Trent Richardson

I don't even know if it's worth it, but can we get TR off the Browns skin? Maybe put whomever is our new 1st rounder or ol' reliable, Joe Thomas? Shit, I'd even go for some throwback players. If there are not enough gfx people, I can take a stab at cutting a player out.

IIRC, these skins are super expensive to do. Both the Bills' players are gone but I don't mind because they didn't leave on bad terms or anything.

Normally they would be expensive, however we have been very luck in the past and we've had members who could donate their time and work to making sure everything looks awesome. We just don't have that luxury. Dmac is around from the old graphics group, but I am not sure he does that kinda stuff anymore and he's a busy dude anyway. We would like to update everything, but man... Opportunity just hasn't exactly presented itself.

Does anyone have .psd files of all the skins? If we have them it would be pretty easy to switch players out. I wouldn't mind working on them in my free time.

Unfortunately, the .psds don't exist, so anything that would be done would have to be made from scratch.

Hm. I could try to mimic the design and do some updating if you guys want. Or I could try a new design. It looks pretty simple to duplicate, but wouldn't be an exact match.