Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

ESPN Parts Ways with Cris Carter and Ray Lewis

As it turns out, the absence of Ray Lewis from ESPN’s draft coverage was not an accident.

And he’s not the only one out.

According to The Big Lead, Lewis and Hall of Fame wide receiver Cris Carter are out at ESPN, with Randy Moss coming over from FOX Sports to help fill the void. ESPN has a press conference scheduled this afternoon to talk about their future lineups.

Carter and Moss never lacked for bold and loudly stated opinions, some of which were verifiable.

Carter drew lot of unwanted attention for telling rookies they should have a “fall guy,” in case they got arrested, and now it appears he’s available to be one.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/09/report-ray-lewis-and-cris-carter-out-at-espn/

EPSN may be tolerable this season... Wow.

• Upvote 2

I thought Ray was fine, but Cris Carter was annoying as all get out. Can they take Keyshawn, too?

ESPN is getting better very quickly. No Skip, no Cris. I might miss Tirico but he's so bland that if they get somebody with a little more personality in the MNF booth it might be an improvement.

I thought Ray was fine, but Cris Carter was annoying as all get out. Can they take Keyshawn, too?

ESPN is getting better very quickly. No Skip, no Cris. I might miss Tirico but he's so bland that if they get somebody with a little more personality in the MNF booth it might be an improvement.

ESPN didn't renew his contract after the season ended, so he won't be back either. Ditka also won't be on the Sunday Countdown Show (he remains with ESPN though, I think). They have added guys like Matt Hasselbeck and Charles Woodson and Randy Moss which I think are all great hires in my mind.

I MIGHT have to check out ESPN over FOX on NFL Sundays... or at the least switch between the stations during commercials.

Fox is the only pre-game show to watch. Thank God Ditka is gone. Dude was just a condescending ass the whole time.

I saw "Cris C" and got excited until I remembered he works for NBC :fbm:

I like Jeff Saturday a lot too. Clark is a good one though. I'd love to see him on TV more.

I saw "Cris C" and got excited until I remembered he works for NBC :fbm:

The fuck is wrong with you?

• Upvote 1

The fuck is wrong with you?

You see, there is a guy at NBC, who's last name starts with C, that I dislike.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, Collinsworth needs a muzzle.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have no idea, absolutely none, why sooooo many people hate them some Collinsworth. I usedd to, when he was all "ex-NFL elitest I know everything, and everyone else is scum" Chris Collinsworth, but that's just not the case anymore. I love the Micheals/Collinsworth duo.

As to the actual thread, I'm glad that both Carter and Lewis are out. Charter was just a douche, while Murderin' Ray the stab-murderer just never sat right me. It always seemed to me that he jsut ran around playing the "God is good" card as much as possible to try and make people forget about his old brutal murdering tendencies.

Edited by AL_Royalty
  • Upvote 1

You see, there is a guy at NBC, who's last name starts with C, that I dislike.

No shit. That was the point of my question.

No shit. That was the point of my question.

No shit. The answer is I dislike him.

Edited by BJORN

No shit. The answer is I dislike him.

The thing that is wrong with you is you dislike Cris Collinsworth. K.

The thing that is wrong with you is you dislike Cris Collinsworth. K.

I'd go as far as saying that if you like Cris Colinsworth, you're either a Chiefs fan or you have AIDS.

Collinsworth is fine so long as he doesn't get to talking way too much, but most of the time he does.

Edited by BwareDWare94