oochymp

Presidential Election Thread

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

Trump is definitely for executing innocent people.

Executing innocent people is a requirement of all Presidents or Presidential candidates.

Executing innocent people is a requirement of all Presidents or Presidential candidates.

cBljAlt.gif

And Killary has him beat in that regard.

• Upvote 1

13177712_10154831425284867_9009924045113

Edited by oochymp
  • Upvote 2

Trey Gowdy destroys Comey

Circus comes back on Jul 10th don't know if any of y'all have watched it before but I'm a fan. It's episodes during the primaries and caucuses were kinda cool to watch. Last aired in April, and it's technically still their first season I guess Episode 14 coming up and unlike last time in April there's only two clowns left in this circus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUpwiDYE1bo

Some conservatives don't like it because 2 of the hosts are Dems from Bloomberg, but one of the other hosts is McKinnon who is a conservative and was in Dubya's campaign as well as some other dudes. It's not super biased at all IMO.

Edited by CampinWithGordonRamsay

I don't even understand how what Comey said is any better for Hillary.

"Yeah, this woman was either extraordinarily stupid or extraordinarily careless in her handling of classified information. We don't think we could convict her of an actual crime, but were she working for the FBI, she would almost certainly have her clearance lowered and/or be out of a job."

And somehow people are all like "Wooh she didn't commit a crime, let's go make her President!" She was stupid and reckless with a small bit of classified information as Sec. of State, (small compared to the amount she will see as President), why the fuck would I trust her to be President?

It's pretty sad that in a year when the Democrats put up someone as completely idiotic, stupid, and morally corrupt as Hillary Clinton, that the Republicans couldn't put up someone who was even halfway reasonable to run against her.

I was listening to a political podcast that summed it up. If Trump had two brain cells to rub together, he would've turned the FBI statement into a huge win, saying that the head of the FBI claimed that Hillary is not competent enough to be trusted with secrets of any kind. Instead, he went on a massive rant about how they paid the FBI off or whatever, just reminding everyone that Trump is a nutjob.

I was listening to a political podcast that summed it up. If Trump had two brain cells to rub together, he would've turned the FBI statement into a huge win, saying that the head of the FBI claimed that Hillary is not competent enough to be trusted with secrets of any kind. Instead, he went on a massive rant about how they paid the FBI off or whatever, just reminding everyone that Trump is a nutjob.

Yup. If he weren't dumb as a box of rocks, I really think he would be able to take this election and it wouldn't really be that close. But he's a bigoted, racist, narcissist who doesn't have a clue how to actually talk about anything worthwhile and just continues to act like an idiot, so it will likely be a close race till the end.

People are growing tired of him acting like a 12 year old conspiracy theorist.

Edited by Thanatos

Yup. If he weren't dumb as a box of rocks, I really think he would be able to take this election and it wouldn't really be that close. But he's a bigoted, racist, narcissist who doesn't have a clue how to actually talk about anything worthwhile and just continues to act like an idiot, so it will likely be a close race till the end.

People are growing tired of him acting like a 12 year old conspiracy theorist.

It isn't even just him though, why didn't his campaign people tell him exactly that?

While the competency of Trump's campaign people is certainly questionable, there has been lots of talk of them being frustrated with him going "off-script." Its possible they told him all this and he just ignored it.

It isn't even just him though, why didn't his campaign people tell him exactly that?

They may have and he just ignored them.

They may have and he just ignored them.

May have. If they didn't, they should be fired.

Also, Bernie has officially endorsed Hillary. And here I thought he was principled and stood for something.

bernie-bernie-sanders-2016-a-bernie-sand Edited by Chernobyl426

Him not endorsing Hillary is the same as him endorsing trump

• Downvote 1

May have. If they didn't, they should be fired.

Also, Bernie has officially endorsed Hillary. And here I thought he was principled and stood for something.

Bernie really didn't have much a choice. He's too anti-Trump, thinks Trump would be so horrible that he has to back the candidate who has the best chance of defeating him.

And not to mention Hillary has brought some of his ideas into her campaign. She could be lying about wanting to implement them (shocking I know) but he has to give her the benefit of the doubt or else he looks like he only cared about seizing power himself.

Him not endorsing Hillary is the same as him endorsing trump

Blots pls. Politics isn't black and white, especially for an independent like Bernie.

Bernie Sanders is a lying twat whose credibility has been flushed down the toilet. After months upon months of "fighting the establishment" and yearning for a "political revolution," he lies his arms on the ground and signs on with the very definition of an establishment politician, becoming just one more politician with potential to do great things in America who instead tells us that "so and so can't get elected--that's why I'm doing this." Fuck you, Bernie. Everything you worked for has been unraveled and the chance that we could see significant political change in our lifetimes is gone. You were the only outsider who ever had the kind of momentum you gained, who had the opportunity to create a modern general election where three candidates get significant votes. Fuck you.

I want this election to be close, not because more people choose to vote for Trump, but because more people choose to vote for neither Trump nor Clinton.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gary Johnson is recording his highest poll numbers yet. Unfortunately, 3rd party candidates don't really get media attention and will never really pull out a victory. Poll don't mean a lot, but I have seen Johnson at anywhere from 9 - 12 percent. I think that number may rise even more with the Bernie fans who hate Hillary and feel betrayed.

Oh also, Bernie has said for months that he'd endorse Hillary if she won, so anyone who is surprised...way to pay attention to your guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh also, Bernie has said for months that he'd endorse Hillary if she won, so anyone who is surprised...way to pay attention to your guy.

That may be true, but that doesn't mean we weren't going to hold out hope and can't be infuriated with his decision. Fuck Bernie Sanders.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2