30 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

XWGkgX0.jpg

Don-ald Trump for Pres-i-dent

Who knows, maybe the things Peyton endorses also choke like he does.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a whole lot wrong with what Trump said.

You really don't see anything wrong with inviting a foreign government to get involved with a US Presidential election? Imagine if Hillary asked let's say Germany to hack into Trump's servers and release the tax return he's refused to publish, would you see an issue with that?

• Upvote 1

Perhaps somebody should hack the shit out of both of them so that they're forced to back the fuck out and we can start fresh with this whole awful process.

• Upvote 1

All I've learned since Bernie conceded is that I hate Hillary even more than I hate Trump, and yet if forced I'd still vote for her before I'd vote for Trump. It's one thing to be an asshole and know it, like Trump. It's another to be so goddamned greasy that I'm pretty sure hearing her speak and watching the way she works is clogging up my arteries. So much blatant corruption.

The horrible antics of Trump have damaged progress in America, but he also showed the Republican party what the worst among them look like when they say stupid shit (but on steroids). I've never seen so much self-awareness from the GOP. I think he may have shocked them into being reasonable about certain things, like social issues, obviously. It's like they're all sitting there shocked, thinking, "is that what I sound like?"

The guy has no eloquence. If he just recognized situations from the get go and installed a filter, he could have won the election in a landslide with all the shit coming out with Hillary.

Yet you say you'd still vote for Hillary before Trump? HUH? lmao.

Trump will still dominate the election. It's incredible how people have severely underestimated Trump and his support. People talked all kinds of shit about how he wouldn't do well in the primaries. Well, he ran through the primaries like an elite powerhouse D1 school against a little sisters of the poor program. Hillary wasn't nearly as impressive in the primaries and she went up against piss poor competition. That broke fucking bum loser Bernie Sanders was the best candidate the Dems could put up against Hillary? :rog:

People (who aren't PC loser dipshits) love Trump because he's real and doesn't put up any fronts or bullshit. Way too many politicians past and present are too worried about sticking their nose in other countries' business and not concerned enough about the issues here. Trump actually wants to keep America protected, and improve this country from the utter shit show that it is today. Hillary and the Dems somehow have the balls to say ''oh nothing's wrong with this country... it's still great!''. If you see what's been going on in this country as of late, you'll obviously see that America is fucked up beyond belief.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/politics/clinton-campaign-email-was-hacked-apparently-by-russians.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — Computer systems connected to the campaign of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, were hacked in an attack that appears to have come from Russia’s intelligence services, a federal law enforcement

official said on Friday.

The F.B.I. said that it was examining reports of “cyberintrusions involving multiple political entities” but did not identify the targets of the attacks. That statement came on the same day that the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the House Democrats’ fund-raising arm, said its computer systems had been hacked.

The reports of attacks against Democratic Party organizations began in June, when the Democratic National Committee said its computer systems had been breached. That hack led to the release of some 20,000 emails by WikiLeaks, many of them embarrassing to Democratic officials, and the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Florida congresswoman who led the group.

The attacks on the Clinton campaign and the Democratic congressional committee were first reported by Reuters.

In a statement released late Friday, the F.B.I. said that it “is aware of media reporting on cyberintrusions involving multiple political entities, and is working to determine the accuracy, nature and scope of these matters.”

“The cyberthreat environment continues to evolve as cyberactors target all sectors and their data,” it continued. “The F.B.I. takes seriously any allegations of intrusions, and we will continue to hold accountable those who pose a threat in cyberspace.”

It is unclear whether the reported breaches at the D.N.C., the Clinton campaign and the Democratic congressional committee were part of a single, coordinated attack or a series of attacks aimed at the Democrats, said the law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

“We’re trying to figure all that out,” the official said. With the presidential campaign entering its final stage, the official said, “this seems to be the environment that we’re in right now, and we want to determine what’s going on.”

:ooo:

You really don't see anything wrong with inviting a foreign government to get involved with a US Presidential election? Imagine if Hillary asked let's say Germany to hack into Trump's servers and release the tax return he's refused to publish, would you see an issue with that?

You mean like the tens of millions of dollars Hillary receives from foreign governments and tries hiding? Not only that, but these governments she takes money from punish gays with imprisonment or death.

Anything that Donald Trump has tweeted about that you don't agree with, Hillary Clinton has already done.

Start hitting both sides without the bias and dealing with the REAL things both have done. And I will perhaps care more about Donald Trump's twitter account and what he says on there. We're always so quick to point out the promises that candidates break when they get into office. Yet somehow everything Donald Trump says will come to pass and be left unfulfilled? Eh.

Even with it happening it's going to depend on the circumstances (such as if the names and locations aren't redacted, effectively making state secrets completely public), before I jump on the "you suck" wagon. But I am not going to overreact right now about a tweet, no.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Start hitting both sides without the bias and dealing with the REAL things both have done.

Have I not made it clear yet that I absolutely don't want either of these people as President? If I haven't then I apologize, it just seems like more people here like Trump than Hillary so I don't really feel the need to add to the chorus against her.

Phil is a complete troll and so Trump speaks to his soul, for Trump is the ultimate troll.

Cherry is a naive young man, who thinks things that simply are nonsense, and so Trump speaks to him, because Trump is also the king of nonsense.

Other than those two, who else actually likes Trump here? I'm not saying as a better option than Hillary- who is actually going to vote for him with enthusiasm?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm not registered to vote still, and this year sure as hell ain't gonna make me take the leap (also I'm pretty sure I can't this late in the process) but I think Trump is going to win. Hillary is a dead candidate IMO. I just don't see where she goes up from here unless she just absolutely dominates Trump in debates (which I don't see happening, even if shes known as a good debater, Donald has proven to be as well so far) or Trump does/says something to change things but as we've seen and Phil says people like Trump even when he talks out of pocket because it appeals to his non-PC politician image.

Edited by CampinWithGordonRamsay
  • Upvote 1

Well it seems like Trump is laying the seeds of backing out of debates.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759222916387069952

I don't actually think he will end up skipping any debates (he saw how that went for him in Iowa). But the funny part about this is that these dates have been scheduled for almost a year and weren't set up by the democrats, so its just another case of Trump not knowing what he's talking about.

I agree that there is a real chance he wins. It would be among the most embarrassing moments for America in the last 50 years, but it definitely can happen.

Phil is a complete troll and so Trump speaks to his soul, for Trump is the ultimate troll.

Cherry is a naive young man, who thinks things that simply are nonsense, and so Trump speaks to him, because Trump is also the king of nonsense.

Other than those two, who else actually likes Trump here? I'm not saying as a better option than Hillary- who is actually going to vote for him with enthusiasm?

Well, good thing TGP doesn't decide the election lmao.

There's actually going to be millions of people that'll be voting for him ''with enthusiasm''. We get it Thanatos, you have a severe bias against Trump, hate his guts, think he's prob one of the worst politicians ever, etc. But just because you have those views doesn't mean he doesn't have strong support and momentum going for him.

I wish both sides understood that concept though. Both what you mentioned and the fact that Trump is racist doesn't make Hillary fit to run a country.

In terms of the policies I actually think are gonna be in place I trust Trump way more than I trust Hillary. Johnson wouldn't bother me but he needs to pick up steam before I'd consider switching.

Well, good thing TGP doesn't decide the election lmao.

There's actually going to be millions of people that'll be voting for him ''with enthusiasm''. We get it Thanatos, you have a severe bias against Trump, hate his guts, think he's prob one of the worst politicians ever, etc. But just because you have those views doesn't mean he doesn't have strong support and momentum going for him.

To the contrary, I think he's going to win.

4 years ago, if you told me I'd be desperate for a third Obama term I'd call you crazy. This election is the biggest boon to his legacy he could've ever asked for.

^ Illuminati, confirmed. :yep:

Trump is just a fucking salesman, lol. He says anything to put himself in position. How anyone can support him just baffles me.

Trump-ers keep spewing shit about how "real and honest" he is when everything in his past says otherwise.

Hillary being a crook doesn't make Trump transparent.

That article Cherry posted awhile back says the same, they pretty much nail his tactics and why so many people were confused by him and still are:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jon-deutsch/the-trump-diagnostic_b_9643176.html

Oh hey

http://www.burnmyvote.org/

Would like to see that renegade list multiply a thousand fold, but the election isn't for another few months, there's still time. >_>

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/khizr-khan-father-fallen-u-s-soldier-trump-lacks-moral-n620496

The National Football League said Saturday it did not send a letter to Donald Trump about the timing of the presidential debate schedule, after the GOP nominee claimed the league had.

Asked by ABC News' George George Stephanopoulos in an interview that will air on "This Week" Sunday, Trump said, "I'll tell you what I don't like. It's against two NFL games."

"I got a letter from the NFL saying 'this is ridiculous, why are the debates against' — because the NFL doesn't want to go against the debates because the debates are going to be pretty massive from what I understand," Trump said.

The NFL denied any letter was sent.

"While we would obviously wish the Debate Commission could find another night, we did not send a letter to Mr. Trump," The NFL said in a statement Saturday.

Three presidential debates are scheduled — on Sept. 26, Oct. 9, and Oct. 19, according to the Commission on Presidential Debates.

On Sept. 26 the Falcons and the Saints play a Monday night game. Oct. 9, a Sunday, the Giants and Packers are scheduled to play a night game, according to the NFL.

Trump said in the interview he doesn't think the debates should be held at the same time as NFL games. But he said "I like three debates, I think that's fine. I think it's enough — if somebody said one debate, I'd rather have three. I think they'll be very interesting."

It's the second time this week that Trump has made claims that were either directly or indirectly contradicted by those he said were involved.

Trump on Saturday said on Twitter he "turned down" a meeting with influential conservative donors Charles and David Koch. The brothers have repeatedly rebuffed Trump's efforts to get in their good graces.

Officials with Freedom Works, Charles and David Koch's political arm, indicated on Saturday they requested no meeting. Politico reported on Friday that Trump's finance team asked for a meeting but that the request was denied by the Koch organization.

"We are not engaging in the presidential," James Davis, spokesman for Freedom Partners, said at a weekend gathering of conservative donors in the Koch network in Colorado Springs.

:disgust:

I'm not a Gary Johnson fan but this is pretty great.

The DNC has been nothing short of an utter embarrassment to America.