• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Please just shoot me now

Get the fucking confetti ready. America is about to be HIGH ENERGY

GET THE FUCKING CONFETTI

Edited by 7-9
  • Upvote 1

Well, I was wrong. I thought america was still decent. Congrats guys. Enjoy what you get.

• Downvote 3

It's the end of the world.

Which is what the right thought 8 years ago when Obama was elected.

• Upvote 1

Blots you're naive and stupid. I'm so sorry you had to find out this way.

• Upvote 2

Liberals, we have taken back control of our party. Don't worry about losing congress and the presidency. I needed to happen. People needed to wake up. We've purged the disease from the party and we can start over again. This is a victory.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

If Trump gets rid of TPP he was the right choice and I don't care what any of you say.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKERS

Get Blots a bodybag fam.

Edited by 7-9
  • Upvote 2

Great speech by Donald.

Also, I understand the emotion Hillary must be feeling... but how cowardly of her not to speak tonight.

All I'm saying is I will gladly live out my days abroad.

Good riddance, U S of AIDS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well Played America, you've just played yourself. Thanks for sorting out the UK currency issues though.

• Downvote 3

youre 100 years behind. Its always been bad. You are just a good slave who never complained.

Please define what you mean by being a good slave?

Also considering that the Pound has always been stronger than the Dollar not quite sure how were behind you....

Finally 11,000 people voted for Harambe :troll:

This is insane.

No matter what happens... Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate in modern history.

Even I can't argue that.

I fell asleep before they called the race. Hillary really didn't give a concession speech?

Well enjoy the next Election bois as it's gonna be Donald Trump Vs Kanye West. Kayne will win and you'll have Kim K as first lady.

You're fucked

• Downvote 3

Today is a day of infamy...

I have a dark feeling that Mr. Trump is going to be our next President.

Yeah, no chance Trump wins today. Quote me on it.

I don't really see a scenario where that happens, but who knows. His concession speech should be entertaining, at least.

I'm sorry TGP...

I'm sorry

stare.gif

It's pretty heart breaking that this edgelord won the presidency...didn't win one minority vote. Just goes to show you how divided America is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This article from Politico really sums it up, in my opinion: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/hillary-clinton-loses-2016-election-214439

Clinton and her operatives went into the race predicting her biggest problems would be inevitability and her age, trying to succeed a two-term president of her own party. But the mood of the country surprised them. They recognized that Sanders and Trump had correctly defined the problem—addressing anger about a rigged economy and government—and that Clinton already never authentically could. Worse still, her continuing email saga and extended revelations about the Clinton Foundation connections made any anti-establishment strategy completely impossible.

So instead of answering the question of how Clinton represented change, they tried to change the question to temperament, what kind of change people wanted, what kind of America they wanted to live in. It wasn’t enough.

• Upvote 1

Well enjoy the next Election bois as it's gonna be Donald Trump Vs Kanye West. Kayne will win and you'll have Kim K as first lady.

You're fucked

Please. Kanye won't make it in stage for the first round of debates

Please. Kanye won't make it in stage for the first round of debates

Dude, how many times was this said about Trump. How many public failings has he had, racially, sexism etc and look what has just happened!

• Upvote 1

All I'm saying is I will gladly live out my days abroad.

Good riddance, U S of AIDS.

Woke up this morning and remembered I would have made this same post if Hillary had won.

This is fun.

• Upvote 2

Ok, I'm gonna try to organize all my thoughts. Fair warning, this will be a lot.

1. First and foremost, what an election. When's the last time we had an upset like this? The most recent election that comes to mind is 1980, but even then, the polls had the end result (a Reagan win) right, just not the margin of victory. I know we all think of Bush/Gore in 2000 as "the election," but that was always supposed to be a barnburner. This was supposed to be a small but comfortable win for Clinton. So, what happened? I look forward to the statistical and demographic analysis that comes of this, and I think we will all remember this election for a long time.
  2. Why did Trump win? Here's my take. Throughout all of Trump's campaign, all the media has been talking about (and rightfully so, in my opinion) has been Trump's divisive and xenophobic rhetoric. And lost in all that was Trump's pitch as an outsider who would deliver a much-needed shock to a corrupt and inept system. In the end, this was his strongest asset. This has been building since the recession in 2007-2008, and maybe before that. Many American voters have grown angry about Washington, D.C. and its corruption and its failure to serve anyone but big banks and lobbyists. Last night, that anger was heard, and it was so strong, voters were willing to forgive Trump's personal shortcomings. It's as if the voters said, "We want an outsider who will turn this system on its head," and the universe said, "You can have one, but he comes with a temper, racism, misogyny, etc.," and the voters said, "You know what? We'll take it."
  3. What now for the Republican Party? They have control of Congress that Republicans haven't had in decades. Will Trump and those who opposed him play nice? Will congressional Republicans turn on him and make him a powerless leader? The next few years should be very interesting.
  4. The more important question is what now for the Democratic Party? Throughout their primary, a divide within the party became visible, but it didn't get enough attention because we all knew Clinton would ultimately win. Guess what? That divide is front and center now. I, personally, think the Democrats must become more progressive. In hindsight, they should have nominated Sanders, because Clinton ended up being about as uninspiring a candidate as you could imagine.
  5. Prediction time: Republicans pass a major piece of legislation (tax code? immigration?) over the next two years. Democrats seize control of Congress in 2018 midterms. Elizabeth Warren runs for President in 2020 and wins.
  • Upvote 2

Hoping all the cunts that threatened to move actually do.

Also lol at the majority of this board

• Upvote 2

untitled-1150q1m.gif

Thanks for reminding me that McGregor fights this weekend.

Edited by Sarge
  • Upvote 1